Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Mk2 Gs In Gold Colour. Opinions

I'm interested to buy a GS400 that's popped up . It's in great shape, low mileage and a good price. It's also close. My only thing is it's in that gold colour! I don't like it and not sure if its stupid of me to avoid it for that reason and wait for something else to come up. Will the colour grow on me or will I always regret it every time I walk up to it!

best to go see it in the metal and decide mate..car colours sometimes dont look the part in photos but better ones seen in the metal or when valeted. if you interested why not go and check it out...still enjoying the US?

Well I saw Ians at the meet in the same colour. Wierd thing is I love that colour on the IS lol. I will deffo go see it but was waiting for others to pop up firs. Loving the US mate not to say I don't miss England tho and very eager to be back in the Lexus scene. Also been checking the loc to see if the guy who bought my IS200 came up but he hasn't. I told him to sign up and left the stickers on lol

Anyway will keep you updated. However I'm prepared to wait for the right car to come up like I did my IS. 3 months I was looking lol

I'm interested to buy a GS400 that's popped up . It's in great shape, low mileage and a good price. It's also close. My only thing is it's in that gold colour! I don't like it and not sure if its stupid of me to avoid it for that reason and wait for something else to come up. Will the colour grow on me or will I always regret it every time I walk up to it!

It`s a funny thing alright, but when I`m driving I cannot see the outside colour !!

If you like the interior and the car has a solid service history and the price is fair and you want GS400, then buy it. As someone said "it drink and be merry, for tomorrow we may die".

AND DON`T FORGET THAT IT WILL EASILY STAND OUT IN A CROWDED CAR PARK!

Good luck.

Regards

John

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links