Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Yeah, I think a few have bud. I have the Eibach Pros, US spec.

I went in a few 250's with different springs. Thought the H&R were too hard for a 30mm all round drop. The ones I have give a little more and in all honesty there's very little comfort difference, only really felt when going over speed bumps!

The look of the car is transformed after its dropped a little... Go do it!

I came across this

First of all, Eibach makes the lower springs for Lexus and Lexus calls it F Sport.

Second of all, there are 2 Eibach Pro Kit for the IS:

Eibach Pro Kit for IS350 part# 8287.140: Front - 1" / Rear - .8"

such as this on eBay
http://www.ebay.com/itm/EIBACH-PRO-K...75a76c&vxp=mtr

Eibach Pro Kit for IS250 part # 8288.140:
Front - 1.4'' / Rear - .8''

I am wondering if i would be better off with coils if i do decide to get a drop.

finally! got em in! they look and ride great! minus the AFS blinking light afterwards (will get it reset/readjusted next week since im due for an oil change anyways)

Read more: http://www.clublexus.com/forums/suspension-and-brakes/321764-eibach-pro-kit-installed-on-my-2007-is250.html#ixzz3XK3WwTac

will these screw up the AFS/HID self level feature?

I got mine from eBay US seller. Cost around £250 Inc shipping if I remember correctly.

The US spec IS250 ones are the 1" rear / 1.4" front. I'll try to dig out where I got mine from.

The AFS blink issue will only happen if the dogleg sensor arm on the n/s rear is misaligned. Most taken it off then not put it back on correctly. There's a good few pictures to show how it is meant to be... As long as you or the fitter is aware it's not an issue at all.

Thank you for letting me know. I'll take a look around and see what I find.

I got mine from eBay US seller. Cost around £250 Inc shipping if I remember correctly.

The US spec IS250 ones are the 1" rear / 1.4" front. I'll try to dig out where I got mine from.

The AFS blink issue will only happen if the dogleg sensor arm on the n/s rear is misaligned. Most taken it off then not put it back on correctly. There's a good few pictures to show how it is meant to be... As long as you or the fitter is aware it's not an issue at all.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links