Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Guys

While my wheels get done I am doing the calipers too, what colour do you guys recommend? I had silver kit ordered and the body shop guy did not recommend silver, he said any solid colour is better, black or red for example, red he said would be good.

So, as it stands red it will be unless other colours would look better? the wheels will be done Grey Gunmetal anthracite, (dark grey metallic)

any thoughts?

I also am pondering on lowering springs/coils... :$

Red always works. Is anything else on the car coloured? If so keep with that theme.

I did mine blue in my isf with dark grey wheels and looks superb imo.

Lowering can look really good and improve handling of done properly.

Stu

ISF out of budget a bit, my car is caxton slate, no mods.

The wheels will be painted thats all. Red looks the most probably colour so, the body shop guy said so too.

This will be a proper caliper paint job, removed, cleaned, painted, clear coat etc.

As for lowering, i am wondering if coils are worth the additional money, I had BC BRs on my 2.4 Accord prior to my 250, handled really well with them on, but on crap roads they were very harsh.

ISF out of budget a bit, my car is caxton slate, no mods.

The wheels will be painted thats all. Red looks the most probably colour so, the body shop guy said so too.

This will be a proper caliper paint job, removed, cleaned, painted, clear coat etc.

As for lowering, i am wondering if coils are worth the additional money, I had BC BRs on my 2.4 Accord prior to my 250, handled really well with them on, but on crap roads they were very harsh.

brembo red is always nice the blue is a bit more subtle but still obvious.

I find most cars are higher at the front that the rear so buying springs that lower and level is best. Coilovers just give you more flexibility with ride height that's all. If you find springs that do the job then do that imo.

has the is250 adjustable camber? on the accord i had to get camber arms as the back was useless on springs, too low down and out of camber. Ended up getting coils and camber arms to straighten out and give it a proper look.

which was not cheap...!

tbh, i would probably get these rather than standard springs, not now but maybe in a few months.

Tein Street Advance Coilover Suspension Kit Lexus IS250 2008 2.5 Lowers Front 25-45mm and Lowers Rear 25-45mm £516.00

Guest bigbullhead

Going for black with mine as brake dust and wear and tear shows up too much on lighter colours I have had before which were blue and silver

too tight, i sent a message to letting agency, not putting up with it no more, told them knock the kerb and hedging. else i am off, even though i signed up for another year. sick of this crap, anyway when i moved in i was told i would get a bay in a totally different area of the complex.

The guy in the fiat parks as close as possible to me the muppet.

in good news, calipers are going to be red, and wheels will be gunmetal grey.

nah, not really. I cant reverse. I never took behind me, there is a big SUV, for me to go into that position in the photo took about 10 turns. reversing in is not an option.

the management have seen the photo, I made it clear I want the kerb gone, else I have to leave the place entirely.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links