Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Rescuing My Battered Altezza

Hi Folks,

Im an Altezza owner in Pakistan, and a first time sports car owner. After a lot of hardship, I finally got my hands on a trip-tronic model, but in very bad condition.

So here I am travelling to the UK in the last week of April 2015, for a fortnight, and looking for some help on how and where I can find some parts for this gem of a car. Some of the stuff I'm looking for is below, and replaceable with IS200/300:

1. Rear Left Tail Light (Stock) - Compatible with IS200/300
  2. Cover of ECU box - Compatible with IS200/300
  3. Front Left inner tyre shield - Compatible with IS200/300
  4. Bonnet rod (to keep it open) - Compatible with IS200/300
  5. Door shims (black ones) - Compatible with IS200/300
  6. Solution to the Limp mode problem coming from TPS Sensor Error. (Might even need to take back a complete throttle body).
  7. Windshield spray system. - Compatible with IS200/300
  8. Stock Windshield Wipers. - Compatible with IS200/300
  9. Window sills (rain protectors). - Compatible with IS200/300

Don't know when I would get to travel again, so have to make this trip count. Help me out here please folks, am a lone ranger in need of help.

Cheers

best is to locate a breakers yard near where you will be based once in UK to see if they breaking one alternatively, search on eBay or gumtree for someone breaking theirs and contact them for parts.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links