Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Workshop Manual

grindersrus

Hi,

Does anyone know if a workshop manual can be purchased for my IS 200 Mk 1.

Cannot seem to see them anywhere, only chance I think I have is Emanual Online, tried them but cannot get it to download/open they say they will help me out when I get home this week.

Any ideas ???

http://www.shoarmateam.nl/upload/Lexus/IS200+IS300/manual-is200/

Sorry been trying to get this up for you!

Thanks, at work at the moment and cannot access it through company PC. Get home tomorrow so will try then and let you know.

Seems like it's Dutch, have you tried it yourself ?

Patrick

• 1 month later...

Lexus Europe has the original manuals on CD.

Visit lexus-tech.eu get an account and you choose the repair manual you want to buy.

Manualsoft.com also have repair manuals on CD too.

These are very good, I have one for a Toyota Cynos and it is really very good. They are cheaper than the original.

The problem with both is that they are supported by Windows XP. You need a laptop with Windows XP.

Another alternative is Alldata.com but their manuals are for North America and Canada.

These manuals are supported by all Windows.

I have a year's subscription for my car, it is only $25 a year and if you get a repair manual for another car you pay something like $17 but there are differences with the maintenance of the owner's manual I have.

In Alldata.diy.com the rear differential oil for a Lexus GS 450H 2011 is never replaced at all, only inspected every so many miles.

In the Lexus owner's manual, the rear differential oil must be replaced every two years or 20000 miles whichever comes first.

Hope to have been helpful.

Regards,

Chris.

In Alldata.diy.com the rear differential oil for a Lexus GS 450H 2011 is never replaced at all, only inspected every so many miles.

In the Lexus owner's manual, the rear differential oil must be replaced every two years or 20000 miles whichever comes first.

Hope to have been helpful.

Regards,

Chris.

Alldata will use the US service schedule which can be very different to the UK. You should always consult the owners manual or Lexus' revised guidance on their UK website.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links