Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

New Gs300 Owner

daniel_g

Alrighty, i picked up a GS300 a couple of weeks ago, to use as a daily once i fix a couple issues. Im not sure if its been on the forum previously but its looking a bit rough these days. Excuse the exhausts, they will be getting replaced by standard ones soon haha.

20150407_182137_zpsrfs07sz0.jpg

20150407_182114_zpsfhq4n3y2.jpg

There are a few faults with the car, ive had a search through the internet which has taken me onto US forums mostly, others have had the same issues. Any help appreciated!

-fuel light flashing constantly

-handbrake warning light on (fluid level is max)

-temp gauge at C and doesnt move

-blower only works on lowest fan setting

-i only have the grey valet key, and a seperate plip which only opens the boot, the central locking is inop

I'll be sure to check out the tech section, and ive downloaded a few pdf files which im yet to look through.

But any info on these faults would be awesome guys :)

The car seems to be fixing itself haha, the temp gauge is now reading normal and the blower fan now works as it should. The fuel warning light has went off.

As other faults i had forgotten about

-The driver seatbelt does not retract

-The driver window switch does not work the other windows

-The stereo is faulty, half the display is flickering

The only thing i did was the 6min reset after replacing the Battery.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links