Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Nx Scores Highly

I see the NX has been voted 2nd most reliable car by the Auto Express Readers Power Survey (Toyota IQ number 1), and sixth best car to own overall - let down by a bad score in running costs, no surprise there!! Best car to own overall is the Lexus IS MK III. Good news for Lexus. Here's the link for those interested. http://www.autoexpress.co.uk/best-cars/driver-power/91218/best-cars-to-own-in-2015

I see the NX has been voted 2nd most reliable car by the Auto Express Readers Power Survey (Toyota IQ number 1), and sixth best car to own overall - let down by a bad score in running costs, no surprise there!! Best car to own overall is the Lexus IS MK III. Good news for Lexus. Here's the link for those interested. http://www.autoexpress.co.uk/best-cars/driver-power/91218/best-cars-to-own-in-2015

Doesnt actually mean anything. The Surveys are seriously flawed. Just shows how much time Lexus NX owners have on their hands?

As reported on other car forums :

I actually read the article today and what a load of ****e it is! 91.19% of owners are happy with reliability yet they claim it's down on last year! I checked, it's up. I wish they'd make their magazine out of matte paper so you can at least use it as emergency bog roll.

Yes, I find it hard to believe given the number of NX's that have been sold so far, and the percentage of those owners who would have bothered taking part. Probably based on half a dozen feedbacks. Same with the JD Power Survey which put the Jaguar XF as the most reliable vehicle, I mean come on, who are they kidding.