• Similar Content

• By Alucard7002
      Hello all,

Looking to put original radio back into my 430. 

P/O fitted this lot and while it works the user interface and overall look of the things doesn't appeal to me. 

Make me a sensible offer considering all of this kit new would cost over £800 

Or if you have the original ML Radio/CD changer, fascia (CD cover, switch backing and cubby hole) I'd consider a straight swap, mine is an '01 premium pack with ML and nav 

• By joelfigueira
      Hi all,

can an anyone recommend a good replacement gear knob for is220d. Got quoted from Lexus £150 quid for a new one. Just wanting to know if anyone has replace there’s and if so what with.
      ta
      Joel
    • By jevestobs
      I've just bought a 2013 IS300h Premier. Absolutely love it. I've noticed my centre console is finished in a smooth black satin finish, but other IS's I've driven and seen pictures of have a rougher, matt grey finish. Did Lexus change this later in the model's life or is this something exclusive to the Premier?

• By PCM
      Hello,
      Can anyone guide me please?
      My beloved RX300 is coming up for its next full service and MOT.
      I know the engine oil will be changed and I had the transmission fluid changed this year.
      But, can anyone advise about the gearbox/diff oil, front/rear?
      I'm not even sure if they exist, so an insight from someone here would be much appreciated!
      Regards,
      Piers.
    • By PCM
      This 6 by 6 inch plastic panel was hanging off the underside of my wife's RX350.
      It was near the front/middle and held on with cable ties.
      Can anyone enlighten me as to what it is, please?