Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Update On Is220

hamj267

well so thought id post a little update on things

decided to order some h and r springs got them shipped from germany saving me about £60 on the uk price with delivery done in abour 3 days

thought id try and change them myself only to not bother and give me mate a hand at his garage doing it

i really must have the worst luck ever as the rear near side shock just wouldnt come undone took a lot of time and two snapped torque wrenchs to get it done

but 4 hours later all the springs were fitted and wow talk about a differance looks like a new car again

so ive ordered a wald rear spoiler and a new lip for the front as i think if i got an actual splitter im going to scraping the ground everywhere i go as ive got 19"s and the 35 mm drop from the springs

K and n panel filters already installed and ive also got some 10k hids and a stainless steel dpf back exhaust

Im thinking about possibly wrapping the car in a imola red but im just taking some time out to get the other little things sorted

like new discs and pads all round probably some braided lines and tuning box

Whats strange tho is last night i drove from kent to scotland and amazingly achived 50.7 mpg just driving normally with cruise control on

the only thing that has changed this weekend is the springs and i had a service done 2 weeks ago

i drove down from scotland on thursday and only managed 42 mpg at a push

bit strange but never mind not going to complain at better ecomony

Thanks

Jon

post-51701-0-61634400-1430815568_thumb.j

post-51701-0-94718600-1430815587_thumb.j

post-51701-0-34310900-1430815663_thumb.j

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links