Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Lowering Springs

Simonv3212

Hi Guys, I have been looking for some lowering springs for my is220d. Eibach do a set 30mm all round.

H&R do a kit which is 35mm all round, anyone know of a kit which is any lower?

Thanks

Simon.

ive got the h and r springs and they actually really comfortable, also running 19's no issues with space or anything and it really does just look so right

only way your going to get lower is with a set of coilovers and there around the £650 for bc racing ones (thats the cheapest)

ordered a set of 5mm spacers for the rear just to have them poke out a little bit

heres the rear at the moment

post-51701-0-94718600-1430815587_thumb.j

I've orered myself some of the H&R springs. Should be here next week and have just got myself some new 19s too so soon as there on I'll post a picture. They look smart Jon. Sits just right, I did think about some spacers but I'll check what they sit like first.

ive got 8.5's on the front and 9.5's on the rear so there already pretty wide but i think it needs just a little more.

i managed to order mine from germany on eBay and actually got them for £130 including delivery so got a bit off the uk price :)

be careful with fitting i got my mate in a garage to do them and took him all day and two snapped torque wrenchs.

rear near side shock didnt want to come off the sway bar at all

Ah ok, I'll check sizes and stuff once there fitted and check, probably will get spacers just give that extra wide look.

Ok thanks for the information I'll let them know.