Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Blue Dashkit Removed

Wxman

does it REALLY,, wow,, i did have an email from the square trade eBay people thing after and i put them onto me.. hmm, adn i havent even sold any lol.

Well seeing as though i am here, i wil tell you that i have now sanded the LED lens now as instructed, and err well its still the same, now i dont know if i have sanded incorrectly but i have a photo to show, (when the gallery works properly that is)

also i beleive Fever will be taking his own independent picture and the kit will stay in his car at gaydon for you ALL TO SEE FOR YOURSELVES.

Andi, perhaps you could either send me a kit that you KNOW works perfectly well so that these can be installed for ALL TO SEE at gaydon. if you will then please send them to fever, he will give you his address, of course these will be returned to you after gaydon.

Zee i see you have purchased a kit,, please post up what you think.

BY THE WAY AT NOW POINT HAVE I SAID TO ANYONE DO NOT BUY THIS KIT..

It says that Fargo's bad comment was reported due to the fact he's selling these - so it's nothing to do with the fact that it looks nothing like what the original pics said it would :whistling:

I dunno mate what have you done!?

It says that Fargo's bad comment was reported due to the fact he's selling these - so it's nothing to do with the fact that it looks nothing like what the original pics said it would :whistling:

that comment was a reply from the guy fargo had brought the kit from nothing to do with eBay!!

the pics have changed to a blurry one

Right here is the picture..

Picture was taken on an automatic exposure, no flash, the camera was sitting on the steering wheel just above the L logo, so what no more than 10/15 cms away.

as you can see, it still looks crap..

If i take a picure on say ISO 400 exposrue then the kit looks good but hte image is slightly blurry. see my previous threads for the pics.

member n30jjb has also posted on LOC that he thinks this kit is not good (his opinion) and his PM to me stated, quote "Those Led's for the dash from eBay are crap. really dull"

As i said before, if am doing something wrong in the install/sanding then please correct me, better still send me the kit used for your photos on your lex and i will then be proved wrong and will retract ALL my previous statements and eBay comments...

In a nutshell wxman is the honest one, led_auto_designs nicked his pics and sold kits (which do exist) but aren't the greatest from the sounds of it.

Fargo did it in the study with the candlestick.

Well not quite, he bought a kit, saw they were not as good as what was in the photo and said so but could have been reported to eBay for saying it but I guess the retort was just bull to make the comments on eBay look better...

About sums it up!

I want a posh kit like Fargo and wxman are on about doing, it looks great :)

Edited by aido

how come you didn't do it the same as whoever else has done it on this site, or was the "kit" from this person on eBay supposed to be an easier install?

Personally if the kit is poo then whats the problem with saying so. If the guy has falsified the piccies then he deserves everything he gets!

LED_AUTO_DESIGNS BLUE DASH KIT

Ok, this is how it is...the kit is poor!!

I will take some pics tonight to prove it, many people on here that know me, know that I am a straight forward honest guy. These are my individual comments on the kit:

1. Far to dull.

2. Looks like the lights are faulty.

3. Very blotchy, some areas are brighter than others.

4. The colour is terrible, looks more like an off green/blue.

5. Now that the LED's have been sanded it makes no difference, except for the fact that they now imit more surface heat and I run the risk of melting my dash.

6. I'd rather have the orange ones.

As a current customer of this kit, my advise to the members of LOC would be, if you want a nice sharp bright blue dash kit DO NOT waste your money, you will be highly dissappointed! If you don't mind however and you are happy with my 6 honest points above then buy the kit!

As I said before, I will make no benefit from this kit or anything that Fargo creates and I fully have the right to inform the members of LOC. One thing that really angers me is people getting ripped off, a product being advertised as one thing and in reality being something completely different!

Oh and I showed the kit to a couple of my mates last night who really have no interest in the world of cars, and they both laughed at it! One of them asked if it was faulty!

Right here is the picture..

Picture was taken on an automatic exposure, no flash, the camera was sitting on the steering wheel just above the L logo, so what no more than 10/15 cms away.

as you can see, it still looks crap..

If i take a picure on say ISO 400 exposrue then the kit looks good but hte image is slightly blurry. see my previous threads for the pics.

member n30jjb has also posted on LOC that he thinks this kit is not good (his opinion) and his PM to me stated, quote "Those Led's for the dash from ebay are crap. really dull"

As i said before, if am doing something wrong in the install/sanding then please correct me, better still send me the kit used for your photos on your lex and i will then be proved wrong and will retract ALL my previous statements and ebay comments...

LEDs are fine......we don't rev our IS's past 1000 rpm anyway :D :whistling:

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links