Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Greddy/trust Induction

Colin P

Hi,

Just posting the pictures I said I would earlier. The black tape around the pipe will be removed when I clean the engine - it's just to hold the IAT sensor in place while its 'sticking'

It was a pretty straight forward job and it sounds gggggggggrrrrrrrrrreat.

maybe i'll play around with the camera and try and take a quick movie?

anyway

post-63-1081270216.jpg

ok well i'm just charging the Battery up for the camera and now I have to wait for the engine to dry (hopefully it will start!) and then i'll have a go with this camera at a short movie. Theres only a 64mb card in there so I dont know how long that equates to in seconds?

ok well I made a test movie to see if it worked and I could see the picture but there was no sound (I plugged it into the tv).

It's an Olympus 400 Digital if anyone knows anything about these?

I'll see if I can find an instruction manual somewhere.

Looking good mate :winky: nice to see you took the time to make one :D how much did it set you back :question: the one i made cost me about £125 i think it was welcome to the club of Inductions :winky:

Looking good mate :winky: nice to see you took the time to make one :D how much did it set you back :question: the one i made cost me about £125 i think it was welcome to the club of Inductions :winky:

he bought it!

i bet it sounds so much better. i just dont like the way that when you take the std airbox off it looks like half the engine has gone. i really just dont know what to do about induction at the moment. i love the extra sound but dont like the engine looking that way.

yep £140 I do believe.

I'd say the extra sound is worth it.

Does look nasty at the moment though, surely you must be able to get hold of some alternative covers?

Anyway.... back to the football

football? what football?

i have to admit i had lost interest in induction kits, but even with the pipercross sponge cake on it got peeps looking and that was before the hiper was on. and for the amount of time my bonnets open....

That looks familiar CP409135 :lol: going to put mine on over the weekend now, looking good matey, i'm going to try and fit the covers back by cutting into it or something, i can get a spare and put it on if i deceide to take the kit off afterwards..

Do you feel any performance difference CP409135 with it on now?

Good job matey...it looks class!! I see that the IAT sensor is up near the throttle body rather than down near the filter, as I discribed...but either way, good work man!!

Good job matey...it looks class!!  I see that the IAT sensor is up near the throttle body rather than down near the filter, as I discribed...but either way, good work man!!

hi, yea thats where the hole was on the pipe already so I just put it in there. Going to go and remove the tape now as it should all be sealed nicely.

Oh, it did feel much better when the IAT sensor was attatched.

IMI, yes I have noticed a performance difference. When I put the Hiper on I didnt really notice one but now with the induction on it is louder and does seem to better overall.

I'd reccomend them.

I dont really think you would be able to cut the covers to make everything fit.

Theres a few reasons why but I cant see it looking that good. If you have a spare set give it a go but i'm not too hopefull.

Goodluck!