Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Led Auto Design....final Conclusion And Proof

Fargo

LED auto design thought he would report me to Ebays sqaure trade 'mediators' cause he thought my negative feedback on eBay was untrue and unjust... have a read below.. your have to start at the bottom and work your way up.

anyways he has now decided to drop the case, coincidently when i asked about his second proposed solution of accepting an independent person to examine his kit...

oh and he even threatend legal action against me.. er for what..

aldo before you read that here is his response to another LOC member who asked asked for his money back via emal. (loc members name removed) apy attention to the part where he mentions LED viewing angels and long exposure on photos.. both of which i mentioned several times to auto design who refuted it all.

"From: ANDI RENUSZ [mailto:andi@renusz.fsnet.co.uk]

Sent: 30 March 2004 10:44

To:

Subject: Re: Thank you for your payment! eBay item #2467586889 BLUE LED DASH KIT LEXUS IS 200 / IS200 JDM ALTEZZA

Hi im sorry to hear this , ive had mixed views from people many are over the moon with the kit others like yourself not hapy with it.

Problem is you getting an illumination of the centre small guages + odometer display normal indcanessent light spreads out a whole say 180 degress led`s tend to be able to only focus..

Ive tried around 5 different variants and still cant get round this the only soloution as far as a plug n play kit would be concerned this would be as good as it gets. Only other though i had is to sort of bodge leds in place with glue aiming them to illuminate the necessary areas, i think this has been the other members approach on this.

As you can appreciate though i wouldnt dream of instructing peple to do this to their lexus possibly wrecking everything. and the electronics

The photo`s do look brighter and this is because the have be took on long exposure hence the slight blurr image, obcviously taking using a flash or normall exposure without a flash would be useless in those dark conditions.

I did test the kit before i sent it out and it all worked ok for me, if you want i can send you the replacement for the faulty LED you have there.

BTW what did you think of the diffused Xenon sidelamps any good, ive also just got in stck some LED dome lights for the center roof light

thanx andi"

eBay stuff below.. (start at bottom)

Message History:

fargo_fargo

Wed, Apr 14, 2004 6:58 AM (PT) Sandra,

In the first instance Mr Renusz gave two resolutions

"Requested Solutions:

I am willing to provide a full refund. ($24.99 gbp)

I would be willing to accept the opinion of an independent person who examines the item."

How would Mr Renusz like to action his proposed second solution..

Mediator

Tue, Apr 13, 2004 9:54 AM (PT) Mr. Clarke:

Understanding that you feel other potential buyers should be informed of Mr. Renusz selling practices, please consider that eBay changed its rules regarding feedback removal for transactions taking place after February 9, 2004. Feedback can now only be withdrawn rather than removed. What that means is that if you both agree to feedback withdrawal as part of this resolution, the withdrawn comment will not be counted in the feedback rating (score), BUT THE COMMENT MADE WILL REMAIN IN THE LIST OF COMMENTS. There will also be a notation that feedback was withdrawn.

Please let me know whether or not you would agree to the feedback withdrawal in exchange for the refund.

I truly do not want to have to determine this case unresolvable since it will put you both in the same position as before.

Please let me know what you think.

Sandra Murphy

SquareTrade Mediator

Mediator

Sat, Apr 10, 2004 7:25 AM (PT) Mr. Clarke:

I understand and will see what I can do to try to work this out with Mr. Renusz.

As soon as I hear from him, I will let you know how we will proceed from there.

Sandra Murphy

SquareTrade Mediator

fargo_fargo

Sat, Apr 10, 2004 7:18 AM (PT) sorry, i thought i had replied..anyways.

If Mr Renusz does not agree to a refund so be it, to say that i will get a refund if i agree to remove the feedback is, to me, blackmail.

I stand by my comments as i feel other buyers should be able to make an informed decision.

Mediator

Sat, Apr 10, 2004 7:03 AM (PT) Mr. Clarke:

My records do not indicate that you have responded to my April 7th email informing you that I have notified Mr. Renusz that the led's lens have been modified pursuant to his instruction and would not be returned in the same condition received. I asked him to specify whether this was acceptable as he was quite specific that the refund would be made upon the lens return in the same condition.

I did not mention your concerns regarding your disagreement to withdraw the negative feedback as I wanted to ensure that you understood the possibility exists that he may not agree to refund your money without your agreement to withdraw the feedback.

The purpose of mediation is for both sides to walk away from the table with something, so that should be the goal. In my experience as mediator, I have yet to find one party willing to give up something without receiving something in return.

Please let me know whether you want me to inform Mr. Renusz that you will not agree to withdraw the feedback.

Sandra Murphy

SquareTrade Mediator

Mediator

Wed, Apr 07, 2004 7:12 PM (PT) Mr. Clarke:

Thank you for pointing out my error. I have notified Mr. Renusz of the same, as well as the fact that the led's lens have been modified pursuant to his instruction and would not be returned in the same condition received. I asked him to specify whether this was acceptable as he was quite specific that the refund would be made upon the lens return in the same condition.

I did not mention your concerns regarding your disagreement to withdraw the negative feedback as I wanted to ensure that you understood the possibility exists that he may not agree to refund your money without your agreement to withdraw the feedback.

The purpose of mediation is for both sides to walk away from the table with something, so that should be the goal. In my experience as mediator, I have yet to find one party willing to give up something without receiving something in return.

Please let me know whether you want me to inform Mr. Renusz that you will not agree to withdraw the feedback.

Sandra Murphy

SquareTrade Mediator

fargo_fargo

Wed, Apr 07, 2004 10:27 AM (PT) Refund price is 24.99 GBP not $ as you have listed..

I have modified the led's lens as instructed by Mr Renusz therefore they wil not be inthe same condition as i had recieved them.

I Still stand by my comments and do not wish them to be removed, as mentioned before i believe other prospective buyers need to make an informed decision..

Mediator

Wed, Apr 07, 2004 8:42 AM (PT) Mr. Clarke:

SquareTrade can only assist in withdrawing feedback comments; eBay does not allow changing, altering or replacing existing comments.

Your seller, Mr. Renusz has agreed to refund $24.99 via Paypal when the kit is returned in the same condition received. I can set forth the terms in a Settlement Agreement, which should one party fail to fulfill the terms as agreed to, the process for withdrawing the negative feedback can be halted.

Please let me know how you wish to proceed.

Sandra Murphy

SquareTrade Mediator

fargo_fargo

Tue, Apr 06, 2004 10:30 AM (PT) Hi Sandra, apologies for not responding earlier,, ive been playing catchup at work after a week in germany working.

I will agree to a refund via paypal. i will send back the kit to an adress specified.

I stand by my feedback. and i want my comments to stay there as others that may purchase this kit will need to make an informed decission based on ALL feedback.

Therefore Please amend my feedback to simply say "Lexus kit does not work, thanks for the refund." which i believe is a fair and accurate comment.

Mediator

Tue, Apr 06, 2004 8:47 AM (PT) Mr. Clarke:

Your seller has agreed to refund your money. As soon as you let me know if this agreeable to you, I can draw up a Settlement Agreement.

Please respond.

By copy of this email to Mr. Renusz, please advise the total refund amount and how refund will be made (Paypal, Money Order, etc.).

Sandra Murphy

SquareTrade Mediator

cc: Mr. Renusz

Mediator

Sun, Apr 04, 2004 7:57 AM (PT) Mr. Clarke:

I am concerned that I have not received a response from you to my previous email. If you are having technical difficulties, please contact support@squaretrade.com.

Otherwise, please let me know if you are willing to resolve this matter with a refund and the agreement to withdraw the negative feedback posted.

I can draw up a settlement agreement setting for the terms that the process for withdrawing the feedback begins on a date specific following your receipt of the refund.

Please let me know how you wish to proceed.

Sandra Murphy

SquareTrade Mediator

Mediator

Sat, Apr 03, 2004 9:19 AM (PT) Mr. Renusz and Mr. Clarke:

My name is Sandra Murphy, and I am the mediator assigned to this case.

From what I have read, it appears that this transaction met with dissatisfaction due to a misunderstanding. I believe that both of you are sincere and honest gentlemen. Mr. Renusz is willing to resolve this matter with a refund and the agreement to withdraw the negative feedback posted.

You should be aware that eBay changed its rules regarding feedback removal for transactions taking place after February 9, 2004. Feedback can now only be withdrawn rather than removed. What that means is that if you both agree to feedback withdrawal as part of this resolution, the withdrawn comment will not be counted in the feedback rating (score), but the comment made will remain in the list of comments. It will have a notation that the feedback was withdrawn. In other words, if you had a 100% positive feedback rating and then received a negative which you two are agreeing be withdrawn, your feedback will still show as 100% positive. However, the comment itself will remain in your list of comments.

Please advise how you wish to proceed.

Sandra Murphy

SquareTrade Mediator

You are now in mediation You will only see your communications with the mediator.

Neither you nor the Respondent will see each other's messages.

fargo_fargo

Sat, Apr 03, 2004 2:48 AM (PT) Please can you let me know what is happening with this case, as now the seller has commented that i have given negative feedback because i am 'selling' my own kit.

This in my opnion is just so that my factual comments appear to be biased when there is infact no evidence to support this.

Also i have photographic evidence that the sellers kit is NOT as descibed or pictured. and secondly i have WRITTEN eveidence of the sellers admital that the kit is not as descrbed with such comments fromthe seller as

"The photo`s do look brighter and this is because they have be took on long exposure hence the slight blurr image" this comment was exactly the point i made to the seller on a car forum to which the seller dismissed this as me 'strategically' giveing a bad review.

another comment the seller made "Problem is you getting an illumination of the centre small guages + odometer display normal indcanessent light spreads out a whole say 180 degress led`s tend to be able to only focus.."

again comments i had made even BEFORE i had purchased the kit.

also i am now not after a refund now.

therefore i would like to ammend my comments to reflect that i do not want a refund. and also i would like the buyer to remove his comments about me selling my own kit as i have not sold and kit and do not intend to, as i will be only helping people on my own car club forum to install there own kit that THEY purchase themselves as a private individual helping other like minded people. I AM NOT SELLING ANY KIT FOR ANY COMMERCIAL OR PRIVATE GAIN.

Therefore i ask that the seller infact removes

Return to Top

Reported Problem / Initial Response:

By Respondent

eBay User ID fargo_fargo Response:

The kit i purchased was for evaluation and review for other members on a car forum to look at and make there own decisions. At the time i was enbarking on my own PERSONAL project for a COMPLETE instrument light change (not just the speedo cluster). This was to be sold to other members of ONE car club forum i belong to for a cost with no more than 10% mark up for monies i had spent on parts for research. The instructions i received on fitting were, as i was later to find out, incomplete which LED me to leave the negative comment (some 2 days after fitting the kit and not inmediatly as stated) on eBay and ask for a full refund. The kit supplied did NOT look like the picture used to advertise the kit. In fact i KNOW the picture used was taken from someone in the USA, who IS making a kit for commercial gain, and as such the photo is COPYRIGHTED as far as i am aware. I shared my OPINIONS of this kit on ONE car club forum where i have been a member for 2 years. Another member has also recieved a kit, again with incomplete fitting instructions. I have already said that i will be trying the kit again now that i have PROPER and COMPLETE fitting instructions. I will again post on the car club forum my OPINIONS for others to make there OWN decisions. The pictures i took and have posted on the car forum were taken in a variety of exposures, (mainly so that i wasnt biased towards one photo) so that again members can see for themselves.

Only if we resolve other issues.

By Filer

eBay User ID led_auto_design Reported Problems:

I would like the feedback left for me for this transaction to be removed.

Buyer says that merchandise different than described.

Negative feedback being threatened.

Further Details About the Problem:

The winning bidder in this particular case is known to me to have purchased this item due to him currently making his own very similar product which is going for sale soon. The other party has then gone on to fit it incorrectly and not ask me about it or even give me a chance top rectify his apparent issue of this item. He has immediately left me negative feedback with out even giving me a chance to refund him or rectify his issue. In addition it is also known to me that the other party has posted negative comments and poor pictures amongst various chat forums where the kit was also going to be fore sale. My only conclusion to this behaviour is plain and simple hes attempted to stratigicallly eliminate any potential customers of mine due to him knowingly launching his own product in the future. A very crude way of generating your own cutomer base and attempting to eliminate potential business competition. I am requesting feedback removal as result of this.

Requested Solutions:

I am willing to provide a full refund. ($24.99 gbp)

I would be willing to accept the opinion of an independent person who examines the item.

Further Details About the Solution:

Im wanting feedback removal and ill fully refund the buyer in this case.

• 4 weeks later...

UPDATE..

WHAT A JOKE LED auto design is.. now he has filed negative feedback on ME sayin " **ABSOLUTE *BEEP* THE WORST EBAYER IVE EVER TRADED WITH, YOUVE BEEN WARNED !!** "

How the f...k can he even say that when clearly his lexus kit does not work..even his new photo that he uses is blury and spotted.. both indications of an over exposed photo and an uneven lightspread form his kit. maaan i gota laugh.....

oh and by the way he never even replied to my acceptance of HIS OWN proposal of an independent inspection of his kit.....

I've had a look at his selling history and a number of people have withdrawn negative feedback.

You could start buying stuff off eBay with a new ID and it wont make a difference to sellers that you are an eBay virgin without a track record.

He runs a business and needs a clean track record. I doubt if he's at liberty to start selling with a new ID.

If you're happy to walk off without the money, just get a new eBay ID and screw the guy over.

i hear ya man,, but i aint got nothing to hide from this joker..i will be contacting square trade myself this time and will be asking why he the case that he brought against me in the first place was closed when he never responded to my acceptance of HIS proposal of an independant inspection.

i had already accepted that i wont be getting my money back,, and hell i dont want it if it means i gota remove my factual feedback, which is what he was saying, money back ONLY if i agree to remove my comment.

So Andi if you reading this, cause i know you are a member, come and post up why you persist in trying to prove your kit is something it is not.. i will gladly have 5, 10 or 20 people look on as you prepare a fresh kit of yours according to your instructions and then fitted into ANY lexus you like.. then lets compare that to your eBay posted pictures, and that includes the first picture you used of someone elses kit over in the states...then we wil see wussup..

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links