Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

138 Mph..........

Fargo

was my top speed reached when i went skydiving friday..with 50 seconds freefalling.. and you thought i was speeding in the car... that would be illegal..lol

got a new digitial altimeter and logbook yo see, records heights, speeds and time.. great bit of kit..

lol no blue bits, besides no-one sees it as its tucked in me helmet next to me ear..

come on bazza, come do a tandem,, do it for charity.. be a man,, you know you want to... i could get it arranged for you anytime you want..

lol no blue bits, besides no-one sees it as its tucked in me helmet next to me ear..

come on bazza, come do a tandem,, do it for charity.. be a man,, you know you want to... i could get it arranged for you anytime you want..

NO FlippinG WAY

and theres no way you would want to be anywhere near me :sick:

"blue bits" there would be a mass exit of brown bits

Fargo, I know of a few people that may be intrested in doing a sponsored jump for charity if they can pick the charity.

Sound odd I know but my best mate has a 30mth old little boy with Williams syndrome, which is not very well know, and so the charity set up to help suffers of it needs all the help they can get!

Any information of how we can go about doing this would be of great help!

Cheers mate!!

P.S. As to if I'd to it as well remains to be seen!!!! I think I'd c :tsktsk: p meself!!!

no problem immx,, next time im there (couple of weeks) ill grab the details,, but yes you can pick what ever charity you like.. and i think you should doit to, what better excuse do you need eh..

dr evil, im not allowed todo tandems, need loads of experiance for that, like hundreds of jumps,, ive only done 24..