Dave-Ellen

Im now in a position to offer LED Dash Conversion Kits,

The kit choices are:-

Kit 1 -- Speedo Cluster, Ignition Barrel & cig lighter

Kit 2 -- A/C Panel

Kit 3 -- Radio

Kit 4 -- Sat Nav Contoller and open/close & tilt switch

Kit 5 -- Drivers Door Switches

Colours are Blue and Green or a mixture of the two, ie kit 1 blue cluster with green ignition and cig lighter, or visa versa. or blue radio buttons with green display, or blue A/C panel with green clock and green leds inthe center 3 buttons, you get the picture.

Fitting, i would prefer that items are sent to me as its easier to do inthe garage but i can come to you if your not to far, if your far then we can sort something out.

If you send items to me then turnaround will be 2/3 days..

All items can be sent to me without you losing the use of your car Except the cluster of course.

Green Cluster Here the leds her are fixed in place with tape so final one wil lhave smoother colour spread.

Blue Cluster here

only thing with this blue is due to the damn filtering of the dials it has a slight purple hue..

Pics of the rest will follow tonight, btu anyone who has seen the blue in my car will testify to its brightness and clarity..

Im working on prices over the w/e as i now know what leds etc im using..prices will include fitting (and i would love to do this for free but it very time consuming, ie approx 2 hours a piece for the main items)

So expressions of interest below, listing what kit you would like.

no problem, why are you after a new cluster.

The short story:

Tried doing some diy fried my old one, got another from a scrappy but reads about 20k over my actual milage... Plus I'm pretty sure its duf as every mile I do, I think it adds 1.5

lol and what diy was you doing mr whitie.

Jim, the stereo has approx 50 surface moutn leds, approx 1mm square, these will need taking of and new ones put back on, making sure you get the polarity right.

none of this kit is plug and play.. only the cluster and ignition barrel does not require soldering,

I had a mysterious cable hanging down.. Which even after chopping it off never found out what it was (got told "power cable" from lexus, as they smiled giving me a nice big bill :sick: )

Ya can still smell it 1yr on, if ya put you nose near the footwell!! :lol:

• 3 weeks later...

had a go aty the seat heater switch..here thanks to scorpians mate Roy, for the oh so obvious suggestion (wood and trees)

also i did have the 'on' part of this switch lit up green, but the LED blew so i need to look into that. but ata least it can be done..

Heres the A/C panel.. here

Nice picture of the centre console here

stereo looks a bit purple but it is more blue in real life..

and a nice shot of all of the above and the cluster.

here

those at JAE on Sunday,, come see it in the flesh..

had a go aty the seat heater switch..here thanks to scorpians mate Roy, for the oh so obvious suggestion (wood and trees)

also i did have the 'on' part of this switch lit up green, but the led blew so i need to look into that. but ata least it can be done..

Heres the A/C panel.. here

Nice picture of the centre console here

stereo looks a bit purple but it is more blue in real life..

and a nice shot of all of the above and the cluster.

here

those at JAE on Sunday,, come see it in the flesh..

How easy to change the heated seat and TC switches to blue Paul? and is me or is the air con panel not light up properly in blue? ( i do have a spare air con panel you can play with ), my plan is to change just the air con panel and heated seats switches to blue to match my Alpine gear, and leave the speedo as standard... :whistling::whistling::whistling::whistling::whistling: