Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Ps2 & Dvd On Oem Sat Nav Screen

Hi All!

Just to let you all know I finally got the Convertor fitted to my IS200 Last night to get the PS2 output onto the sat nav screen. :D :D

Its all working well, Piccs to be added soon.

I used a new one from converters.tv. Steve over there has got these in production now, I got the last of the samples I think, but He did say the fully boxed ones will be ready very soon.

:D

For a second there I thought you'd just photoshopped a screen grab of Pulp fiction onto a photo of your dash! :winky:

Looks impressive - where did you install the PS2? Any problems with heat? The PS2 seems to need a fair bit of ventilation (mine seems to be very good at sucking all the dust out of the air).

At the mo The PS2 is under the passanger seat, but long term I want to mount it behind the dash so just the cd tray front can be seen.

I managed to find a IS200 in a local breakers ( :ohmy: ) So I had the lower dash panel out of that so I can start to fiddle about with.

p.s. If anyone want the number of the breakers I've got it somewhere, not a whole lot left on it though!!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...