Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

18"

Adie

Had a quote Lenso Evo II 7.5*18" on Toyo Proxes T1-S 215/35R18: £1085.00.

Would these fit my IS200 with standard suspension? I think they should do but i just wanted to check. Thanks

theres more to wheel sizes that are important to fitment:

offset

bore size

would go to 225 tyres ,as it will give a little extra protection

Asked again for offset and bore size. But they said " Im not sure why you would need this information?

The wheels we supply will be a TUV approved fit for the car"

Could somebody please tell me what this means?

Thanks

I asked one place for a quote for some wheels for my car and told them the make/model. Got a quote from somewhere else and they told me those wheels wouldn't fit an IS200. I'm glad I hadn't bought them from the first place.

Cos i'm not sure if they'll fit. Bloke wont give me measurements for offset or bore size, so something dodgy going on....... Maybe? Going to try motech in Milton Keynes in morning. Hopefully they will know if they fit or have some wheels similar or even better.. Have heard good things about them... Other than Race and Road that i have been dealing with so far. :shutit:

TUV is the german legal/regulatory requirement for products, ie it has been thru testing etc to ensure that the item is of sufficient quality and is designed for that purpose or model (with respect to cars in this case).

if they do not want to give you the info u want then go elsewhere, its thier loss.

Motech told me the Lenso gun metal Evo ll should fit the Lexus IS 200 and that they were a very good wheel. Only problem is that they are hard to get hold of ........ 3 MONTHS.

Then tried wheel-base and have been told "The Lenso EvoII in gunmetal is not available for your car unfortunately only in silver and is currently out of stock and no available dates."

Does anybody know a great wheel i can get and where from? 18" in gun metal that DEFINATELY fits the IS200. I have been looking for ages and have been chasing these Evo ll... :tsktsk: But now back at square one..

My car is IS 200 S 2001(51 Reg) in granite sky with standard suspension ( which i want to keep that way).

Any help is deeply appreciated.

Thanks

I have the Blitz Techno Speed Z1 - [obiwan]these are the wheels you are looking for[/obiwan]

You can see them here - http://www.blitz-uk.co.uk/2003/wheels.html

z1.gif

They are available in the colour you're after - Taz has them, not sure what colour but mine were originally gold and then Zee changed them to anthracite when he had them - you can see them in my sig and on the car...

I have the Blitz Techno Speed Z1 - [obiwan]these are the wheels you are looking for[/obiwan]

You can see them here - http://www.blitz-uk.co.uk/2003/wheels.html

z1.gif

They are available in the colour you're after - Taz has them, not sure what colour but mine were originally gold and then Zee changed them to anthracite when he had them - you can see them in my sig and on the car...

How did you change them to anthracite? Just paint them? I've been told they come in gold, silver and polished silver

Basically yes, I guess the refurbers who did these stripped the colour and then repainted - they look very good against the darker colour of the car, I just need to clean them again :o

I thought the Blitz silver was supposed to be a lot darker than standard but possibly not - sorry for the confusion mate.

I'm not sure who did these but will try and find out off Zee.

• 2 weeks later...

Think i'm going for the OZ chronos e in silver 18". I have checked sizes and think these ones fit. I have seen other Lexus with the silver alloys and although i have granite sky, think it stands out more other than the muted gun metal

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links