Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

LOC Sponsored Charity Event

MrADeveci

Dear LOCer's ....... one of our nicest members Stu (chippiestu4) and his partner are going to be expecting a baby soon.

I'm going to start off the contribution with £5.

If you would like to contribute ............ please send me funds via PayPal

(scarface@metserve.com)

I will collect all the funds, and when the baby has been born .... I will either transfer the funds to Stu directly, via PayPal .... or write out a cheque, whatever is easiest for him his partner, and the new born !

So come on peeps ....... put your hands in your pockets for a good cause !!

Regards !!

Dear LOCer's ....... one of our nicest members Stu (chippiestu4) and his partner are going to be expecting a baby soon.

If you would like to contribute ............  please send me funds via PayPal

(scarface@metserve.com)

I will collect all the funds, and when the baby has been born .... I will either transfer the funds to Stu directly, via PayPal .... or write out a cheque, whatever is easiest for him his partner, and the new born !

So come on peeps .......  put your hands in your pockets for a good cause !!

Regards !!

somehow think this is a bit degrading ;)

i personally would feel insulted, there are far more deserving causes out there

why not just get a personlised LOC babygrow....or two :D

and raise money for a good cause

(scarface@metserve.com)

Regards !!

Does that mean ..... you will be contributing then ? :whistling::whistling: :winky: :winky:

(scarface@metserve.com)

Regards !!

dont worry barry... we have our next candidate for "CHALLENGE BAZZA" in our sights! :shifty: :winky:

After how you guys have made me feel tonight, i'd even skydive for you!!!! (quite a statement as i am petrified of heights!) :sick::sick::sick:

Just to clarify, i don't feel insulted by this, but as bazza says, there are far more deserving causes out there than this, for instance, my littl'un is gonna get a good start in life, but there are thousands out there born every day that won't get the start in life that they need and deserve, so what i am going to suggest, and PLEASE DON'T BE OFFENDED GUYS, is that the collection could go to one of the childrens charities in the name of the LOC, and i would like to arrange a time when we can get you all together to make this contribution to one of these charities in person, with baby there of course!! And perhaps a convoy of Lexus is in order!!!

I do hope that i haven't offended any of you in any way by saying this, and if i have then i am truly sorry!!!

I'm truly stuck for words, what a bunch of top, top, top people!!!!

Stu

After how you guys have made me feel tonight, i'd even skydive for you!!!! (quite a statement as i am petrified of heights!)  :sick:  :sick:  :sick:

Just to clarify, i don't feel insulted by this, but as bazza says, there are far more deserving causes out there than this, for instance, my littl'un is gonna get a good start in life, but there are thousands out there born every day that won't get the start in life that they need and deserve, so what i am going to suggest, and PLEASE DON'T BE OFFENDED GUYS, is that the collection could go to one of the childrens charities in the name of the LOC, and i would like to arrange a time when we can get you all together to make this contribution to one of these charities in person, with baby there of course!! And perhaps a convoy of Lexus is in order!!!

I do hope that i haven't offended any of you in any way by saying this, and if i have then i am truly sorry!!!

I'm truly stuck for words, what a bunch of top, top, top people!!!!

Stu

This sounds like an excellent idea Mate

How does everyone feel about the charity idea?

Stu

Well ...... I initially started this for your new born, but If you feel it would be more beneficial for a charity, then so be it !

I don't mind ..........

Well, yes - we could make a difference over all, with a charity funding that would go for a good cause, but when would this end ? - and what kind of amount did u have in mind of raising ? .... ... with there be a sponsored event ?

shall I just rename this topic is a "charity contribution" then ?

Sorry, had some problems with the pregnancy over the weekend, and have been otherwise engaged. I think a charity event would be a nice idea, when is the next meet happening, the next big one i mean? Perhaps we could do some kind of sponsored event for it, like, eerrmm, shaving of heads, or football match or something, but it depends when and where the next main event is!

I do think that the title should be changed slightly, to incorporate the fact that it is now a collection for a charoty for kids, and the kind i have in mind at present is for some kind of special care baby unit, like an intensive care facility, how does that sound?

Stu

• 2 weeks later...

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links