Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Forget The In Car Pc Incar Mac Is Here

Brettster

Just bang on Videolan Client (VLC) ,MPlayer and Salling Clicker and what with iTunes on there you're away, don't need anything else :)

Full control via your Bluetooth phone too with that lot!

Tempted to get a couple of the Mini Mac's for around the house, love my Mac, don't ever use the PC at home any more, it's just quality :)

I like it mate, stable and everything just works, I work with Windows servers all day so got fed up of coming home to the same thing every night, the Mac is a great difference and the amount of apple kit I've bought since is just silly, everything so far just worked though, no dicking about, it's great :)

its true tho brett, i've had macs for over 5 years now and finally had to buy a pc last year to use for web related stuff and as a test platform and i tell ya the amount of hassle you get with a pc is unbelievable. never had any probs from any of my macs, had 7 so far. like aido says, they just work! and are so much simpler

Yes

Microsoft make virtual PC for mac's Ive seen a G4 powermac running Windows 2000

seemed nice and speedy too

Mat, I think you would be better off with a PC as i dont think you'll ever get any mac to connect to anything like the Camp system etc

but if it was just for entertainment, then this mini mac would be a breeze to fit and use, Im pretty sure that all the vga touchscreens come with Mac drivers too, applications may be a bit thin on the ground for the moment, but i bet many people will buy these macs for incar use now due to the size and capability of the machine.

I guess it depends on how the camp system connects to the PC if it use's USB then i guess not a problem, but if it use's serial or printer port then I doubt you would get it to connect to a mac

anything you can do on a pc you can do on a mac.

:huh:

what you saying John.............i could get the Camp system to work on the Mac :huh:

I guess it depends on how the camp system connects to the PC if it use's USB then i guess not a problem, but if it use's serial or printer port then I doubt you would get it to connect to a mac
anything you can do on a pc you can do on a mac.

:huh:

what you saying John.............i could get the Camp system to work on the Mac :huh:

if its a serial or printer port it must be ancient :lol: but saying that even if it was you could use a convertor to make it usb or firewire.

Hmm .... looks even more tempting - however, DivX ... isn't just the codec i'd need .......... I'll have to do some digging around, to see if the other codec I have work on the Mac !

Cheers !

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links