Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Bluetooth Phone Kit

Hi folks.

Does anyone have any recommendations for a carphone kit for a new IS200 Sportcross - I have a Motorola V525 (bluetooth enabled).

Any advice /  suggestions would be helpful.

Cheers

Stuart

Change your phone for starters!

I have a Sony Ericsson K700i with the HCB-300 Bluetooth carkit installed in my IS200!

Delighted with it!

Hi folks.

Does anyone have any recommendations for a carphone kit for a new IS200 Sportcross - I have a Motorola V525 (bluetooth enabled).

I have a Sony Ericsson K700i with the HCB-300 Bluetooth carkit installed in my IS200!

Delighted with it!

1. I concur. Moto suck big time!

2. Have just bought a HCB-300 from eBay in the states for £60 (£110 in the UK!) and will be getting it fitted sometime soon. Had the HCB-30 before which was great!

Hi folks.

Cheers

Stuart

I have a dealer fitted Nokia CK-7W kit in my IS300 SportCross. All you see is the little silver button with the dial round it. Works a treat with my Orange SPV phone.

Pete

Try the Parrot CK3000 Bluetooth car kit. There really good kits. Designed to be fully universal, the CK3000 worked well in the cars ive tried it in. I liked the discreet control pad, with clear logos for answer/end-call.

The kit also included a loom for linking it to the stereo, which meant it was much better in use as well as good value. By choosing this option, there was no need to mount the fairly bulky speaker. The voice-dialling also worked well, and so overall this package is the best car kit I sell.

Any other questions, please ask or PM me.

Hi folks.

Delighted with it!

1. I concur. Moto suck big time!

2. Have just bought a HCB-300 from eBay in the states for £60 (£110 in the UK!) and will be getting it fitted sometime soon. Had the HCB-30 before which was great!

Proffesional Installation, try these guys. There fantastic and have been fitting car kits for my company for years and have never had a complaint.

C I C, based in Nottingham but can travel to any destination. Contact them on 01159 469966. If they ask, please state that PhoneLine in Melton Mowbray recomended them.

Kaz. :driving:

HCB 300's in mine too. Fitted it myself in around an hour, including muting the stereo.

The only thing you see is the control which is under the heated seats switches and to the left of the ashtray.

It's got 3 phones set in it now and works like a charm :)