Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Polish For My New Is

Some of you will know that I have been experimenting with Carlack68 (KLASSE AIO) and P21S Carnauba wax.

Well here are some piccy's after the Jazz's first wash since the application a couple of weeks ago:

roof2ik.jpg

roof26cy.jpg

bonnet1sf.jpg

bonnet36es.jpg

This is the first time I am uploading images, so bear with me...and they are low RES (VGA) to get them onto Imageshack...

The Jazz had been autowashed throughout winter. It was very badly swirled and lost all of it's lustre. There were bristle marks all over it! One application on Carlack68, and one application of 21s Carnauba - that was 2 weeks ago. Today was the first wash and basic chamois dry - that's all - and the water was falling off like polished glass...in spite it having been caked in grit etc...

AND it was blooming cold out there (but no snow...yet!!).

If anyone knows a better of way of uploading images, please let me know!!

Now I can't wait for the new car...I'll shove some piccy's when that finally arrives!

Some of you will know that I have been experimenting with Carlack68 (KLASSE AIO) and P21S Carnauba wax.

This is the first time I am uploading images, so bear with me...and they are low RES (VGA) to get them onto Imageshack...

The Jazz had been autowashed throughout winter. It was very badly swirled and lost all of it's lustre. There were bristle marks all over it! One application on Carlack68, and one application of 21s Carnauba - that was 2 weeks ago. Today was the first wash and basic chamois dry - that's all - and the water was falling off like polished glass...in spite it having been caked in grit etc...

Now I can't wait for the new car...I'll shove some piccy's when that finally arrives!

Do you use both Carlack68 (KLASSE AIO) and P21S Carnauba wax at the time, so which one goes first, thanks

Do you use both Carlack68 (KLASSE AIO) and P21S Carnauba wax at the time, so which one goes first, thanks

From website - Use Car-Lack68 as a base layer and then top up with your favourite Carnauba wax

Car lack 68 also cleans the car....so they say

hi Jamboo,

The jazz looks good - but I doubt your new IS will need the cleaning from the AIO. Might be worth looking into doing a few layers of the Klasse Sealant Glaze on the IS instead before applying the Carnuba? It's harder work than the AIO but the results are amazing.

hi Jamboo,

The jazz looks good - but I doubt your new IS will need the cleaning from the AIO. Might be worth looking into doing a few layers of the Klasse Sealant Glaze on the IS instead before applying the Carnuba? It's harder work than the AIO but the results are amazing.

The Carlack does have a sealant glaze in it, so I was hoping that would do the trick. I am thinking about getting the Klasse SG anyway, just need to do it!!

Anyone know a good website?

As answered earlier, Carsparkle.co.uk was fab, arrived in 18 hours of ordering them...and yes, carlack68, allow to cure for upto 45 minutes and then remove it, and then apply Carnauba. It does state that you need to remove the wax before it totally hazes. You really should wait 24 hours before applying a second coat of wax to let the first one harden...else I suppose it comes offish??

Use Microfibres, else you'll push the Carnauba wax from one panel to the next...and back again! :D

The effort was worth it! The Carlack cleans the car without abrasives (I suppose it's all chemically) so it's less "damaging" than some of the others in the long run.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links