Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

A Pic Of My Aristo

Scooter

Been around a while so though i'd best pop up a picture........if my IT skills can manage it........now lets see!

th_Aristopic.jpg

hmm not quite what i was after!

Been around a while so though i'd best pop up a picture........if my IT skills can manage it........now lets see!

th_Aristopic.jpg

hmm not quite what i was after!

ok lets try again

Aristopic.jpg

Very Nice, I like the two tone white on silver, looks very clean and tidy.

Have you had this long and any more piccs - different angles etc....and specs

BR

Paul

Very Nice, I like the two tone white on silver, looks very clean and tidy.

Have you had this long and any more piccs - different angles etc....and specs

BR

Paul

nice motor glad to see the mk1 aristo gs300 base growing

Nice looking supra in the back ground ......... :whistling:

wondered who'd notice that! its a nice looker but it a Non turbo, very nice all the same though......

as for the Aristo well i've had it since around Oct last year with 100K miles on it, not the cleanest/best look after you'll find (been in the uk since 1998) but its received a bit of tlc from me so far and hasn't let me down yet! (tempting fate)

Completely stock at present (came with LSD & leather etc from the factory) but hopefully part decatting soon, though not sure i really want to go above the Fuel cut threshold until i have some spare turbo's waiting in the wings.

The car does look nice and clean in the pic, but does have the usual scuffs around the bumpers and the odd pin dent but nothing drastic enough for me to sort!

Just passed its mot the other week, just needed two rear tyres (my fault not the cars!)

Just a car VFM car IMO (thats VFM buying it not running it!) can just waft along in it or really push it on (and embrass or at least suprise some very pricey motors)

Must be the ultimate sleeper if you can mod it like Rob is going to ................

Did you change the lights/badges over to Lexus or was it already done??

Two tone does look rather nice.

it was already done, tbh until recently i didn't know it should be different!

The two tone has grown on me, the white pearl type paint used on the GS makes the mix with silver work well i think

Nice Motor!!

Know what you mean as to a Sleeper :D

No show but all Go :lol:

chips..

Hehe, chav in his Beemer thinks "that big old bus'll never overta...VROOOOOOOOMMMMMM....." :lol::lol:

Even the UK GS is quite nippy, I bet the Aristo TT goes like hell!

Even the UK GS is quite nippy, I bet the Aristo TT goes like hell!

It's got some flair, I'll say that much :D Bad influence though, as you find yourself launching away from the lights all the time, even if no one else is racing :P

so far its made a Boxster look silly off the lights, exiting a roundabout and a 911 of some type tried to undertake but failed! Pulled over for a nice RX7 the other morning and that was very fast, but you can't win them all..........

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links