Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Apexi Power Intake

Noel

Ok... all fitted...... would have been a very easy job if i hadn't sheared one of the bolts that secures it to the chassis..... must get a torque wench :blush:

First impressions it looks brill and after a quick test drive it sounds even better....

you wouldn't know the difference under normal driving , but floor it and it ROARS and boy is that a sweet noise..... :D

Great Value too...... :winky:

Highly recommend it to anyone thinking of getting a POD Filter for their 'Tezza....

Yup, get the Apexi cold air box too. That was the first mod i did to my Altezza was the Apexi induction kit.

Oh, and if you go for header and cat back exhaust then you will feel some benefits :)

Yup, get the Apexi cold air box too. That was the first mod i did to my Altezza was the Apexi induction kit.

Oh, and if you go for header and cat back exhaust then you will feel some benefits :)

Would love a cold air box but haven't found any yet at Sane prices....... :duh:

Aluminium Cold air induction box from taka Kaira £455 sterling + shipping.....:crybaby:

EDIT.... mmmm TDI website lists one for a more saner price + Vat :lol:

No difference from the start but the pickup in 3rd has definitely improved...... haven't got as far as 4th gear yet lol........ when flooring in it that is :winky:

Mr.Singh recommends a better Exhaust before any real improvement and he should know..... next on the shopping list.... :winky:

Best part has to be the ROAR when flooring it.... found myself staying in a low gear on purpose like a boy racer just to hear it...... sad or what..... :blush:

found myself staying in a low gear on purpose like a boy racer just to hear it...... sad or what..... :blush:

:lol::lol: I know exactly what you mean mate.

Yeah an exhaust also should sound wicked :winky:

can anyone tell me how much hp this gives you

Here ya go mate:

http://www.nengun.com/catalogue/product/850 ;)

I'd say they made a mistake with the price on Takakaira, there's no way it could be that expensive (unless it's carbon fibre, but even then....)....

Thanks mate,

Another good link.... :winky:

Checked it out... €170 euro delivered + any customs duty charges to add to that... worth considering

But I also saw on that site a Greddy turbo kit for the Altezza for €1400 euro...€1700 + duty delivered...seems very good value

Cheers

Here ya go mate:

I'd say they made a mistake with the price on Takakaira, there's no way it could be that expensive (unless it's carbon fibre, but even then....)....

But I also saw on that site a Greddy turbo kit for the Altezza for €1400 euro...€1700 + duty delivered...seems very good value

Haha, saw that one myself! Got me very tempted lol

Just need my f'ing car, if it ever arrives! lol

With Nengun there is a chance of getting stung for customs, have had a few things come through tho with no probs. Takakaira on the other hand you never get stung because when you buy something & it gets held by customs there is a "lower priced" invoice that you can print off saying that it is a replacement part & is only worth something like €20 :D

Here ya go mate:

Haha, saw that one myself! Got me very tempted lol

Just need my f'ing car, if it ever arrives! lol

With Nengun there is a chance of getting stung for customs, have had a few things come through tho with no probs. Takakaira on the other hand you never get stung because when you buy something & it gets held by customs there is a "lower priced" invoice that you can print off saying that it is a replacement part & is only worth something like €20 :D

Ya i got the power flow from takakaira and they had a cheap invoice stuck to it .... :winky:

They also turned the outer box inside out and covered it in brown tape ..... makes it hard for customs to check up a price and probably puts off opertuinistic would be thieves as well....

Just out of interest... lets say on €100 euro purchase price how much would customs add???

thanks

hope you get your car soon... Rs200 seems very easy to insure too :winky: .... I asked my insurance were they SURE as i was expecting it to be alot more... :D

• 4 weeks later...

Hi Noel

Just got the apexi intake today,

Fit it and it realy does sound the part,

got it for 170 euro of couture auto in dunboyne the alu cold air box of them is 200 euro.

here's the number if ur stuck they tend to have alot of mods in stock... 018253949.

Hi Noel

Just got the apexi intake today,

Fit it and it realy does sound the part,

got it for 170 euro of couture auto in dunboyne the alu cold air box of them is 200 euro.

here's the number if ur stuck they tend to have alot of mods in stock... 018253949.

Might do that as getting one off those cold boxes online would cost as much......

Cheers :winky:

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links