Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Tired Of It Raining After Washing/waxing The Car?

Hando

(This will be old news to detailing pros on the site but it's been a mini-revelation to me)

Last few weeks every time I wash/wax the car it's rained the next day leaving the car very dusty when the rain dried - bloody english weather combined with dirty london rain :tsktsk:

So in my recent autopia order I got an OXO Good Grips Car Duster

autopia_1895_1868139.jpg

and a bottle of Sonus detailing Spritz

autopia_1891_1280802.jpg

End result: overjoyed eusa_dance.gif

After a long drive or a rainy day - simply dust down the car, spray on the spritz and buff off with a microfibre towel and the car is squeaky clean and wax-shiney again. Whole process only takes 10 mins max.

I was previously forced to wash once a week if I wanted the car to look good ( :tsktsk: black cars!) but now I can go at least a fortnight.

Anyway - to those who haven't used these products before and like to keep the car clean I heartily recommend them!

h

(This will be old news to detailing pros on the site but it's been a mini-revelation to me)

Last few weeks every time I wash/wax the car it's rained the next day leaving the car very dusty when the rain dried - bloody english weather combined with dirty london rain :tsktsk:

So in my recent autopia order I got an OXO Good Grips Car Duster

autopia_1895_1868139.jpg

and a bottle of Sonus Detailing Spritz

autopia_1891_1280802.jpg

End result: overjoyed eusa_dance.gif

After a long drive or a rainy day - simply dust down the car, spray on the spritz and buff off with a microfibre towel and the car is squeaky clean and wax-shiney again. Whole process only takes 10 mins max.

I was previously forced to wash once a week if I wanted the car to look good ( :tsktsk: black cars!) but now I can go at least a fortnight.

Anyway - to those who haven't used these products before and like to keep the car clean I heartily recommend them!

h

When you say "After a long drive or a rainy day - simply dust down the car". Did you do that with the car still wet? If so it sounds like the ideal thing for me. :blink:

oldun

When you say "After a long drive or a rainy day - simply dust down the car". Did you do that with the car still wet? If so it sounds like the ideal thing for me. :blink:

oldun

Nope I waited for it to dry and then dusted off the left over dust. Don't think the duster would work well on wet car - I thought about using a car towel on the car when wet from rain - but I'd be worried about any grit etc that might be on the car scrathing the paint.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links