Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Meguiars 3 Stage Deep Crystal System

Hi folks,

Dunno if anybody remembers but I put up a post before about the Meguiars 3 stage system when I used in on the girlfriends old 306 Dturbo. Here's the link

http://www.lexusownersclub.co.uk/forum/ind...ge+deep+crystal

I have since used it on my own car and have got brilliant results.

I started by rubbing the whole car down with the Meguiars quick clay and quick detailer. This got rid of any tar or hard to shift substances from the paint. As the car has been away for while and I did this not long ago there was next to no effort in doing this again as the paint was already smooth.

I also noticed that the first stage was very easy to apply and remove this time round too.

Stage 2 and 3 were carried out as before and I borrowed my dads camera to get some better resolution pics than my camera phone can give.

Here are the results with a few pics also taken after a drive in very light rain today.

lex55km.jpg

lex68cd.jpg

lex71gc.jpg

lex88np.jpg

lex92uz.jpg

lex105yr.jpg

lex113yc.jpg

lex129hu.jpg

lex131rp.jpg

lex142sg.jpg

• 3 months later...

The Megs stuff doesn't use a sealant, do the 3rd stage which is the wax and Bob's your uncle!

Lovely looking car there mate, that Granite does look absolutely ace when the sun hits it, reminds me a bit of how mine used to look!

Looks good Gavin, is your car registered in the UK ? :yawn:

I have an English plate....obviously..... but the car is Northern Ireland registered. Why do you ask? Have done something wrong??? :crybaby::blink:

Nice photos.

Almost looks as shiny as my granite sky :)

Do you live in a DVLA fan club or something?

Every photo had a car with a private plate, including (the neighbours?) mini! :lol:

LOL :lol: The mini belongs to my missus. It is just a standard NI reg but I have heard that some NI plates can be desirable over in england...dunno why??

The X5 belongs to my dad he got the plate as a present and another one you can't see is my mums Merc CLK convertible which has the reg....TDZ 6. We should really have a personal account with DVLA :lol:

Thanks for the comments too guys!!

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links