Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Blitz Turbo Booster For Twin Turbo

goodoldgrandad

I have just bought a Blitz Turbo Booster (Dual solenoid version) and the fitting instructions are very poor. As the V300 has the Supra engine I did look for clues on the Miv club site, but as the engine bay layout is different I was hoping to find some experience and hints from V300 owners before I start open heart surgery!! If anyone has any photo's or can identify where the best places are to splice in the Boost Controller plumbing it would be very helpful.

No not as yet. I planned to be limiting the Boost with the Blitz Controller to that recommended on the Mkiv club site for the standard Supra TT engine without re-build (limited to 1.2), and understood the Bliltz unit had user settable safety cut limits to protect against over boost problems (so you need not have a seperate over boost cut controller often recommended on other manufacturers units). Am I wrong? Do I need to install a seperate cut device as well? Unfortunately the Blitz instructions are poor.

Any suggestions, installation help, or set-up advice would be greatly appreciated.

Cool, fingers crossed that'll be the one mate - you should see all the wiring harnesses when you pop that lid open, think the ECU also just slides out, can't remember if Zee's had any screws or nuts hiolding it in when we were working on that?!

Hope it is in that box as I'll have to go through the same things you're doing at some point :)