Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Attention All Irish Members!

IRLRs200

Hey guys, not sure how many Irish members the is on this site, Ive only had interaction with a handful so far: Noel, Dizz,Elexes. (Sorry if i forgot anyone!) I met up with Dizz a few weeks ago, had a chat and compared motors.

However, i've seen so many Altezzas on the roads over here since i got mine, not sure whether they are members or not. My uncle owns a jap import place and he is says that the altezzas are his biggest import at the moment. So where are all these people hiding?

Anyway i was wondering is there any meets over here im not aware of? If theres none we should try organise some. Me and Dizz were talking about getting a gang together and going to a rolling road(maybe to in Ireland!) and see what these Altezza's are pushing out(on crappy Irish unleaded 95!) Maybe moderators could add a section for Irish members, as the tuning scene aint as big over here.

So any comments or ideas about meets are welcomed :hehe:

I would go to an Irish meet no probs but I have to get my ISupra on the road first. If all goes well it could be sorted in a few weeks time. I am in Northern ireland though so I wouldn't mind meeting somewhere central like dublin or something.

think most people going for altezza's have kids now mine is 7 months old and today said dada for the first time :D

i was at work tho :(

ye id be up for a meet sometime . once i have more then 1 weeks advance notise i can usually make it to any part of the country . tho i have to say 1 thing .

no speed bumps please and a dry day

as for the rolling road ida its ace ive had it a few times myself but always pushed it to the side of my brain .

ps if you decide a date when i get all my turbo parts but dont have the altezza due to it in garage ill cry but still make it down in another car just for the meet

most of the tuining places do rr days tho

All this baby talk! Am i the only Irish Altezza owner that doesn't have any kids?! i better get modifying so, before i get married! Congrats to all with new borns so, hope everything is good.

We should organise a meet within the next few weeks so, try and get a few more members together. there will be plenty of notice for everyone that needs to get the wife's permission/baby sitter organised/ engines sorted! We should try organise a location central to everyone, it doesn't have to be Dublin

I used to live in Sligo, should be going back over for a week next May.

Theres a car show on in the Swords Exhibition Center(Cool Nights) on Nov 4th, we could meet up before or after this. Anyone interested?

I used to live in Sligo, should be going back over for a week next May.

Theres a car show on in the Swords Exhibition Center(Cool Nights) on Nov 4th, we could meet up before or after this. Anyone interested?

I got that as the 25th Nov?

Just checked Ocober edition of Modified motors and an article in there said Sat 4th Nov. I thought this date was correct. maybe its changed?

Ah you may be right then, found it here, it says the flying date has changed.

Either way, sorry to say I won't be able to make it over. I'll give you all a shout when were heading over next year.

Just checked Ocober edition of Modified motors and an article in there said Sat 4th Nov. I thought this date was correct. maybe its changed?

Ah you may be right then, found it here, it says the flying date has changed.

Either way, sorry to say I won't be able to make it over. I'll give you all a shout when were heading over next year.

So maybe it is changed to this date? Ah well we'll sort something out. Im up for a meet any time, PM me whenever your over

From abit of quick "googling" it seems that the original date 4th Nov has now been rescheduled to 25th Nov.....

so ye're both right...

Whats the show about?.... don't say cars or i'll shoot you :P

From abit of quick "googling" it seems that the original date 4th Nov has now been rescheduled to 25th Nov.....

so ye're both right...

Whats the show about?.... don't say cars or i'll shoot you :P

Do all you lads from Kerry have guns? :crybaby: Its just a small car show based on the idea of Hot Import Nights in the US. A load of modified motors, strobe lights, neons and chicks lezzing it out on the bonnets! Its ok nothing huge. Last year the was a huge illegal donutiing session going on in the field car park. One of the Organisers got run over by a colt! I have some footage i can try upload somewhere! We could meet before it or at it because it starts at about 5pm till 9-10pm. Theres usually huge cruises afterwards. we could show them Type R boys whose boss!

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links

Lexus Owners Club Powered by Invision Community

eBay Disclosure: As the club is an eBay Partner, the club may earn commision if you make a purchase via the clubs eBay links.

DISCLAIMER: Lexusownersclub.co.uk is an independent Lexus forum for owners of Lexus vehicles. The club is not part of Lexus UK nor affiliated with or endorsed by Lexus UK in any way. The material contained in the forums is submitted by the general public and is NOT endorsed by Lexus Owners Club, ACI LTD, Lexus UK or Toyota Motor Corporation. The official Lexus website can be found at http://www.lexus.co.uk