Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Looking For Sport Decal

RayM

My first post to this forum - Found it while seaching the web for ......

Just had my car back from Lexus dealer / bodyshop in Twickenham who recitified an articulated lorry's close affection with my GS300 Sport on the M25 (Albanian driver - fell asleep! :sleeping: ).

Full respray to near side and new 18 inch wheel on rear, but problem is, they say they cannot obtain the Sport decal that sits on the from wing under the side repeater bulb. I cannot believe that a main Lexus dealer seems so unconcerned about this, and they dod not even mention it to me when I collected the car.

Does anyone know where I can get one, or know of a supplier that could make one up for me if I supply digital photo?

Thanks

• 2 weeks later...

Many thanks for your suggestion, Chris.

One week later, and several phone calls to Lexus Customer Service, Lexus Edgeware Road and Lexus Twickenham and I am still no closer to finding what I am looking for.

The very helpful guys at Edgeware Rd even ordered the part numbers you suggested, but when they arrived, the kit contains 2 window decals for the rear quarter light (as you advised) and 1 decal that apparently fits on the front spoiler.

The problem is that the decals on my GS300 Sport are on the front wing, just below the side repeater (indicator lens) just behind the wheel arch. These are 17cm / 7 inches long and the same script / font as the ones on the rear quarter light. The ones in the kit are only 13cm long (and I do not have any decals on the fron spoiler anyway).

Can anyone tell me if their 300 sport has the decals that I am describing on the fron wing as I have looked at all the photos on autotrader and cannot see any there either?

Is my car really that unique??

I do have photos if anyone is interested, but do not know how to post them to the site.

Can anyone help??

Ray

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links