Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Light Eyebrows

Finally got round to fitting the light Eyebrows i bought

people were asking for pics in this thread: Clicky from the Midlands meet.

So i took a couple of pics today:

All you do is using the equipement provided (and a pair of pliers to fit the scotchlocks) attach the leds to the input to your sidelights and stick the LED's where you want them with some double sided sticky tape.

The Item itself

LEDeyebrows.jpg

Fitted

LEDeyebrows1.jpg

Few of pics with them working

LEDeyebrows2.jpg

LEDeyebrows5.jpg

LEDeyebrows4.jpg

LEDeyebrows3.jpg

Stav

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LEDeyebrows5.jpg

I like them. Wonder what they'd be like on a 250?

The only thing putting me off. (Personal taste not a criticism) is the space between the each of the leds. Is it very noticeable? Would it look better with a diffuser of some sort?

There £29 (i think)

they work with the side lights as well, though mine are blue and very dim so you cant see them.

And when you look at them from the front you cant see the gaps. not like the Audi R8 for example.

Stav

I quite like the idea of these, but not so keen on using them as eyebrows (try to avoid looking like a Saab 9-5 :shutit: )

Do you think it would be hard to put them inside the headlights, along the bottom edge?

Damn it, lol

Thats my next plan, gonna get a set of Amber ones (same as Yaumeister) and put them along the bottom of the headlight, using them as indicators.

Stav

That actually sounds even better, possibly to stack them - have one row of amber for indicators and another of white on top for the sidelight. Not sure if that would come up too high in the headlight though.......

Is that strip long enough to stretch the full length of the inside of the headlight? Or would it need to be a bit longer?

The strip is 24cm long (one LED per cm).

It'd just be about where you fit them really, Possibly from the nearest to the middle and across. would look good if it reach right across of not IMHO.

Stav

the light brows look awesome, where did you buy these from?

also i've seen on some american lexus' LED indicators on the side bump strip on the wing? any ideas where i can get these?

thanx

Heres one at night:

LightLEDS.jpg

Stav

makes the car look like its suprised at something

i was wondering when this mod would appear... i do like the audi one though as they are really bright but not dazzling