Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Member Suspended

Bazza

I know who Gord, but he only did it once to me :whistling:

He sent pm's to others to, asked you to edit one of your post to cover the fact he was selling that item :o

But im not sure if he is breaking any of the clubs t&t's ?

I know of another member that gets parts cheap off ebay, then sends pm's selling/offering them to members, for much more than payed :o

name and shame!!

Lets see if he reads this topic, and if he wants to say anything :winky:

He sent pm's to others to, asked you to edit one of your post to cover the fact he was selling that item :o

Yes he is Gord, its unsolicited trading and is against the T&C's and to have the cheek to ask a member to change a post to cover up the fact is a serious matter

Yes he is Gord, its unsolicited trading and is against the T&C's and to have the cheek to ask a member to change a post to cover up the fact is a serious matter

Maybe he knows this then :question: thats why he went with the pm's :o

Doh I've been busted! Nah not me really :P

Anyway, goog work Bazza & Co... what was he selling by the way? :D

All the best,

Jamie

Yep busted :o

Ok Jamie just seen your post ( Auction them off Chris! If not, sell them to me and I will! ) on another topic.

Whats the story with getting the manifold of eBay, then trying to sell it to other members @ way above that you payed for it ?

And why pm people and ask others to edit there posts ?

I know you did not get £450 for the manifold in the end, as i told the ones that pm'd me how much you payed for it, but the fact you tryed says it all.

With the one or two other things that i have known about for sometime now, i feel i must ask/let others know what you are up to, i might have this wrong so please explain to me and others.

Doh I've been busted! Nah not me really :P

Anyway, goog work Bazza & Co... what was he selling by the way? :D

All the best,

Jamie

Yep busted :o

Ok Jamie just seen your post ( Auction them off Chris! If not, sell them to me and I will! ) on another topic.

Whats the story with getting the manifold of eBay, then trying to sell it to other members @ way above that you payed for it ?

And why pm people and ask others to edit there posts ?

I know you did not get £450 for the manifold in the end, as i told the ones that pm'd me how much you payed for it, but the fact you tryed says it all.

With the one or two other things that i have known about for sometime now, i feel i must ask/let others know what you are up to, i might have this wrong so please explain to me and others.

:unsure:

Where has this come from, Gord? I was only posting a question initially! .... and with regards to Chris' post I was only messing about as he seemed unsure whether to sell them or not - Wozza was also asking too...

What am I up to? I'm up to nothing, thank you very much. Very out of character for you Gord and I'm surprised to be honest.

I didn't purchase the manifold via eBay either - just so you know. Additionally I also took the item to a firm in Blackburn to have it "skimmed and polished" or something to that nature, so additional costs were also spent on it too in preparation for fitting, which, I'm gutted to say I never had the chance to.

Other things? I've only ever sold the following:

Induction kit - sold for what I bought it for

Wind deflectors - lost on them

Car Computer - sold for what I bought it for

Altezza Grille - sold for what I bought it for

JapSai Braces - sold for what I bought them for

Other bits were load resistor and keyring?

Don't know why I'm even trying to justify my selling to you actually.

Regards,

Jamie

Where has this come from, Gord? I was only posting a question initially! .... and with regards to Chris' post I was only messing about as he seemed unsure whether to sell them or not - Wozza was also asking too...

What am I up to? I'm up to nothing, thank you very much. Very out of character for you Gord and I'm surprised to be honest.

I didn't purchase the manifold via eBay either - just so you know. Additionally I also took the item to a firm in Blackburn to have it "skimmed and polished" or something to that nature, so additional costs were also spent on it too in preparation for fitting, which, I'm gutted to say I never had the chance to.

Other things? I've only ever sold the following:

Induction kit - sold for what I bought it for

Wind deflectors - lost on them

Car Computer - sold for what I bought it for

Altezza Grille - sold for what I bought it for

JapSai Braces - sold for what I bought them for

Other bits were load resistor and keyring?

Don't know why I'm even trying to justify my selling to you actually.

Regards,

Jamie

You dont have to justify yourself to me.

But i know you got the manifold from lexus boy, who at the time was selling it on eBay, i was bidding on it to (gordo1963beer).

You yourself told me you got it at a very good price, then when someone sends me a pm asking me about having manifold and if i could sort out the fitting, i ask what sort of manifold from where, he then says you and the price you want, way over £100 what you payed. i later find out that you sent Wozza the same pm.

As for extra work on the manifold, you need to get your money back, as it was not a very good job at all, if indeed it ever went, i did see the manifold when it was being fitted, as you know, coz it was the day before the Blackpool meet, remember ??????? that was also the day you rang Steve and said that you eng/man/light had been on from when you had the supercharger fitted ?????? ring any bells Jamie ????? and what was the problem and when had the light come on ? Dont like the way you worked that one on, Steve and myself, really was no need.

Anyway apart from this, i will ask again, why did you pm people to sell the manifold ??? after all you are a gold member and you can buy/sell, or was it the fact that you got it from a loc member and he would see what you was asking for it ???? and then asking someone (wozza) to edit his post about you selling the manifold.

Im sorry it came out like this, but its been eating at me for sometime now, and seeing this post, well i just post, but seems like others have the same thoughts as me about yourself.

if its true,then im sad to hear it.

Raj, this is our club, ive always keen to help others anyway i can, when i see this sort of thing going on, i dont like it, i have never ripped or even tryed to rip anyone off from this club (or any other) we should all look after each other as a club.

I have just had another pm, of a member saying he offered the manifold to them for 400pounds + (sorry on pound on this keyboard, us company).

I hope Jamie take note of this topic. Dont think the mods can do much about it really, but as members we can.

so gord, from your source, what was originally paid for the manifold in question?? £400 doesn't seem that much in all honesty, compared to some other companies out there.

i realise people occasionally have things to sell and always was a fan of the fact that gold members can sell publically on the forum, so unsure as to why this item wasn't done in such a manner.

on such a note, there is another member i think has broken T&C's with regards to selling items, but not sure about the ins and outs to be honest. thought you had to be a registered trader to sell company products on here :whistling:

this thread will now close

LOC will not tolerate underhand tactics to get around the terms and conditions, or the misleading of other members

we ask every member to report anything that they think is not right or any problems they encounter

please contact any member of staff by pm or mail

LOC will not tolerate any kind of witch-hunt whatsoever

we will protect these forums, and any member of it until absolute proof of wrongdoings is obtained