Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Posting Pics From Photobucket.

84Stoney

OK, now I know this is simple for some people, but not so for others, not to mention any names.

:offtopic: And I still cant do it, can only put up a link :iraqi-info-minister:

For anyone unfamiliar with Hyper Text Markup Language and IMG tags and struggles with this, read on...

There are several ways to do this, so that in itself causes confusion! This is, I think, the easiest.

1. Upload your photo to photobucket. (If you can't do that, try help on photobucket!)

2. Click on the IMG Code below your image. (This should copy it, if it does not, copy it yourself.)

photobucket.jpg

3. Then paste into your post. (Right click and paste, or press Ctrl+V). It will look something like this:

photobucket2.jpg

4. Click preview post and admire your photography.

It really is that simple.

Good luck.

:lol::lol: I use the direct link on there and seems to work aswell :)

Yes, it will work.

But you will have to click the Insert Image button just to add the IMG tags that you can copy straight from photobucket.

Like I said, there are many ways but I see this as the most straight forward! Not a lot in it.

• 2 weeks later...
No names!

:oops: You didn't mean me surely :blush:

No actually, I had in mind someone who lives in a hole. But it's for the benefit of all!

JulyAug2008mixed048.jpg

It works here but still doesn't work on Avatars....and I thought I was getting somewhere so ... :withstupid: still!

For avitars you wanna copy the direct link from photobucket, not the IMG code. Or, upload one from your hard drive onto there. In My Controls, Avitar settings.

Hope this helps.

EDIT: To use the pic above, copy and paste this into the your avitar settings, where is says: Enter a URL to an online avatar image:

http://i488.photobucket.com/albums/rr243/l...008mixed048.jpg