Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

December Ace Cafe Lexus Meet

DJ Wozza

Im still planning on coming, though i'm out for Birthday drinks tonight but will hopefully control myself enough not to be stinking of alchohol tomorrow. Anybody think they might give me a hand fitting a cd changer in my boot and some mud flaps? Though i'd understand about people not wanting their hands to drop off in the cold.

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm only thinking about coming as I'm pretty sure the car will go next year an not sure when i'll get another Lex so must attend a big meet at least once I've been here for so long I feel rude lol... It will cost me the same as a night out in petrol form but I'm hoping I don't get a hangover from it :P

An if Jason is coming, yes I expect I'll be bringing a manly Pink camera again..lol ;)

Cheers Steve. Hopefully I know what i'm doing with the CD changer. Just need helping hand to remove seats and bits and to run the cable. Don't know about the mud flaps but they look pretty straight forward. :) Hopefully might have pursuaded Jason_l to turn up as i'm gonna lend him my exhaust centre section.

Can we have some pics of this meet, and not have to beg to get them this time :lol::lol:

Chris remember your camera mate :excl::excl:

Don't take to many pics of my car as it will be filthy & wont have time to clean it I expect an even if I did it will be filthy by the time I get to London lmao... :D

P.S now it's raining no chance of cleaning the car lol

Can we have some pics of this meet, and not have to beg to get them this time :lol::lol:

Don't take to many pics of my car as it will be filthy & wont have time to clean it I expect an even if I did it will be filthy by the time I get to London lmao... :D

Same here, but with the rain and the mileage, its prob not worth it anyway.

Stav

Same here, but with the rain and the mileage, its prob not worth it anyway.

Stav

So now I must attempt to have the most dirty car if I'm going to be shown up lol..

Bump.

Only 6 1/2 hours to go !!

yes mate see you there :D

do you ever sleep chris :shifty:

No, not really mate only need about 5hrs sleep a day, and i'm good to go :lol::whistling:

Cant believe its raining :angry:

Yep no time to wash car lol dam it, so off to get ready then setting off see you later :D

Brilliant day guys home now at last, really good to meet you all as I don't really head south often lol... Ace Cafe is a great place & a great turn out 23-26 cars. Wozza was counting for us so can confirm ;) pics to come later today but I really enjoyed it and now I've caught the modding bug again... A huge list of things to do tomorrow, as I was leaving I saw a very nice black IS200 with 2 HKS exhaust I believe who are you and why didnt' you come to :(

Well here's a few of my pics, let my brother take them this time as there was 2 many people around who may of seen it's a pink camera lolb ;)

LOC descend upon The Ace Cafe

DSC00596.jpg

DSC00597.jpg

Group Shots

DSC00599.jpg

DSC00600.jpg

DSC00611.jpg

DSC00612.jpg

DSC00571.jpg

DSC00585.jpg

DSC00579.jpg

DSC00587.jpg

DSC00588.jpg

DSC00589.jpg

I gotta say all the cars looked stunning and so many S/C's there & great looking clean engine bays..

DSC00582.jpg

DSC00583.jpg

DSC00591.jpg

DSC00593.jpg

DSC00594.jpg

DSC00602.jpg

My brothers favorite car you may tell by it being in nearly every pic lol.. If you had no pics youself you have many now :D

DSC00586.jpg

DSC00590.jpg

DSC00595.jpg

DSC00598.jpg

DSC00599.jpg

DSC00604.jpg

DSC00601.jpg

Brilliant meet, good turnout, great to see all the cars and chat to people. I took quite a few pics and will post them up when I get a chance to get them all uploaded (might not be till Monday since I have a quite busy day today and only just got back from the LOC Xmas bash).

Can't wait for the next one, hope this is going to be a regular event now ! :D

Who's is the one with the carbon fibre bonnet above?

I can't remember the guy's name, I did ask him :blush:. I don't think he's a regular poster on here, perhaps someone who had a lengthier conversation with him might be able to say more ?

masterjokay's car