Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Upgraded To Hid's

Cous3

I finally got round to buying and installing some HID's in my car........and WHAT a differance they make! I got the 6000K colour and they seem to be about right for what I wanted, very bright with a hint of blue. I fitted them the other day, very easy to do, took no more than 30 mins including cleaning the inner wing to take the Velcro strips to hold the ballasts. Picked them up from this Ebay Seller. Delivered next day.

A few pics:

342862749.jpg

342862738.jpg

342862741.jpg

Also picked up a nice new Apexi air filter at a good price from this Ebay Seller for my induction pipe as the other one was filthy being 2+yrs old.

Keith

Nice one, you done a tidy install there mate! I fitted some recently too, really surprised how easy they are to fit and they certainly make a difference. I also fitted the 6k ones.

I finally got round to buying and installing some HID's in my car........and WHAT a differance they make! I got the 6000K colour and they seem to be about right for what I wanted, very bright with a hint of blue. I fitted them the other day, very easy to do, took no more than 30 mins including cleaning the inner wing to take the Velcro strips to hold the ballasts. Picked them up from this Ebay Seller. Delivered next day.

A few pics:

342862749.jpg

342862738.jpg

342862741.jpg

Also picked up a nice new Apexi air filter at a good price from this Ebay Seller for my induction pipe as the other one was filthy being 2+yrs old.

Keith

thats the ones i bought they are amazin had them for about 3 weeks now!!!everyone should buy a set i just wish i had bought mine sooner!!!!oh i got the 10000k lovely t night!!!!

For sure Wozza, I'm off that day so should make it this time...............wanna check out your footwell LEDs as well mate :whistling:

Easy install, but I realised how manky my engine bay is :shutit: So I'm going to start spraying the plastic fuse/relay covers, hopefully get my "Bling" parts from the group buy as well. :D

Keith

• 4 weeks later...

The velcro is fine, just make sure you clean the inner wing and ballast properly, 3 velcro strips on each ballast.

Got the velcro strips HERE........just the right size.

HID's are the best mod I've done so far without doubt.

Keith

is it me or does the link show the wrong image in the advert? as above there is a full range of colors, but yet a see people f""""""??

yeah i bought them from this seller, and the difference is amazing.

yes its the wrong image :lol: