Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

How To Make Factory Nav Screen Work W/o Factory Hu

This putting Fargo out of business?

Does it still work the sound though?

depends on if people want to make the circuit up and cut wires on the original loom as he supplys with the molex plug i think?

if you dont mind cutting stuff then people may try themselves.. its just like the amp bypass lead, you can make it or save the time and hassle and buy one. dont think hes out of business yet!

the sound routes through the amp directly if i remember correctly..

even with fargos box you still tap into the speaker lead in the footwell.. tis how i did it..

This putting Fargo out of business?

Does it still work the sound though?

depends on if people want to make the circuit up and cut wires on the original loom as he supplys with the molex plug i think?

if you dont mind cutting stuff then people may try themselves.. its just like the amp bypass lead, you can make it or save the time and hassle and buy one. dont think hes out of business yet!

the sound routes through the amp directly if i remember correctly..

even with fargos box you still tap into the speaker lead in the footwell.. tis how i did it..

I have only just put fargos box in and all I did was connect it to the old sterio plug, no cutting, soldering at all and it all works 100%.

LOL only took 4 YEARS for someone to come up with a solution, and a lone russian at that lmao, certainly i will be reducing my price now.

Nav voice will work if you JUST replace the headunit leaving the original wires in place.

If you add amps etc, then yes you will need to re-route some wires to get the voice back to the drivers speaker wireing diagrams available on my web.

I didn't mean to put anybody out of business. There are people who like only to "plug and enjoy" and others, who want to investigate and solve.

It's a choice anyway either not to waste time and buy or make it yourself.

Everything else is working except TV module. I'm in process of solving. Does anybody have a schematic for those?

... and a lone russian at that lmao...

Fargo, what's lmao by the way?

Laughing My Arse Off... its the upgrade to LOL.

Dont worry about putting me out of business, really im not bothered in the slightest, its pocket money and not my main income..

I think the americans are 'annoyed' as there self proclaimed mobiletronics guru never worked it out..

I'll have a look at my wiring diag see if i can find anything for you..

• 1 month later...
Laughing My Arse Off... its the upgrade to LOL.

Dont worry about putting me out of business, really im not bothered in the slightest, its pocket money and not my main income..

I think the americans are 'annoyed' as there self proclaimed mobiletronics guru never worked it out..

I'll have a look at my wiring diag see if i can find anything for you..

Hi. Whats the prices on your fargo boxes?

• 4 months later...
  • 2 years later...