Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Tte Supercharger Spring.

I just got a reply to an email I sent TTE .

I asked about an upgraded spring for the supercharger and they want 35 Euros for a new one.

Thought that was a bit much. Is there anywhere else I could get one from ??

Have I asked for the correct thing ....(I have the original spring,that openes the bypass valve and it has snapped)

Theres two springs,

the old style coil one, which goes slack and doesnt open the bypass quick enough.

and the new style round one (similar to what you get on circlip pliers or like the pic below)

round-spring.jpg

the newer spring is more reliable and better.

the spring should be free...... send a mail to friedel bayer.

Rob when Dave got all of the last tte kits, tte did not have any left, and had to get some made-up, but im sure they charged Dave for them mate, and from what i remember of the sets they had made, they was not very well made at all :o

ah right... ill call bemani here and ask how much for the kits also.

Thats good of you Rob, could you give me a shout when you find out mate ??

I also thought they were free, so got a bit of a shock when they said they wanted 35 Euros plus postage for them.

Dont want anythin for it mate apart from a couple of those legendary cakes. Lol!

Well put on you address when you post up the spring and I'll get Mrs Mole to make you some.

Just told her about the order :D and she said no problem.

Dont want anythin for it mate apart from a couple of those legendary cakes. Lol!

Well put on you address when you post up the spring and I'll get Mrs Mole to make you some.

hahaha, nah mate, i cant have mrs mole making me cakes for ur spring.........

but if you donned the pinny and made them then that'd be different!! lol! :lol: :lol:

hahaha, nah mate, i cant have mrs mole making me cakes for ur spring.........

but if you donned the pinny and made them then that'd be different!! lol! :lol: :lol:

Well if the truth be told thats what happens ,but just never told anyone before :whistling:

Rob i was wondering if yo uwould get me one aswell. i have the spring aswell.

thanks

Think Rob has only got the one spare mate but could be wrong.

oh well. i dont mind. dont think theres anything wrong with my spring but thought id change it. if he has more then fair enough if not i dont mind.

thanks anyway

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links