Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Is 200 / 300 Spares Galore

Hello all , in case im not about and anyone needs spares desperately im posting this so you all know where to find all the complete is200/300 spares you need - complete cars in all colours with nice interiors,engines,full satnav systems etc - all virtually untouched - a treasure trove in my opinion tbh -

BRIDGES SCRAPYARD - 01293 523684

PEASE POTTAGE A23 nr gatwick airport .

this is a massive place with many areas - the phone operaters do noty know what is cleared and stocked for breaking so dont waste time phoning and asking , if you need spares go to the above scrapyard MONDAY - FRIDAY only and ask for -

TERRY - the cars are locked in an area known as the FRONT FIELD - only TERRY has keys and access to this area and he doesnt work weekends - the general public do not usually go in this area so cars are unscavenged !!

as per many scrapyards these guys have attitude so if you make the trip please be polite - dont go sightseeing as you may annoy em if you dont buy anything after they let you in this bit no one knows about - wings,doors,bonnets etc i was quoted at £80 each if immaculate as a price guide - pretty much everything is readily available except trd/'tte spoilers etc although there were a few boot spoilers there - ENGINES GEARBOXES,BRAKES,ETC,ETC - no full leather in good nick though or i would of had it for mine already - member Mars was there recently and may know what colours of things were there

Hope it helps someone,,,Nick

Great info Nick, i'm desperately looking for the front doorcards in black, with the chrome speaker rims.

Have e-mailed every breaking is200 on e-bay to no avail. If you happen to be passing that place anytime, would it be possible to have a nosey for me mate ? Only if your passing mate, i dont want to put you out.

Do you know if they would post things to Scotland mate ?

Hi Nik,

Do you live in Crawley to ?

I live about 5 mins drive from Bridges at Pease Pottage, I rang them before and asked if they had any is200s in and they said no. ITs useful to know they have some in as I need a Drivers side fog light for mine.

Do they let you take bits off the cars yourself in this front field area ?

Hello all , in case im not about and anyone needs spares desperately im posting this so you all know where to find all the complete is200/300 spares you need - complete cars in all colours with nice interiors,engines,full satnav systems etc - all virtually untouched - a treasure trove in my opinion tbh -

BRIDGES SCRAPYARD - 01293 523684

PEASE POTTAGE A23 nr gatwick airport .

this is a massive place with many areas - the phone operaters do noty know what is cleared and stocked for breaking so dont waste time phoning and asking , if you need spares go to the above scrapyard MONDAY - FRIDAY only and ask for -

TERRY - the cars are locked in an area known as the FRONT FIELD - only TERRY has keys and access to this area and he doesnt work weekends - the general public do not usually go in this area so cars are unscavenged !!

as per many scrapyards these guys have attitude so if you make the trip please be polite - dont go sightseeing as you may annoy em if you dont buy anything after they let you in this bit no one knows about - wings,doors,bonnets etc i was quoted at £80 each if immaculate as a price guide - pretty much everything is readily available except trd/'tte spoilers etc although there were a few boot spoilers there - ENGINES GEARBOXES,BRAKES,ETC,ETC - no full leather in good nick though or i would of had it for mine already - member Mars was there recently and may know what colours of things were there

Hope it helps someone,,,Nick

the phone ops dont know or care what cars are there mate - im in brighton - certainly plenty of fog lamps there if you follow above directions - yes they do let you take the parts yourself but they watch you to see you dont steal and also you need your own tools

• 2 weeks later...

Xlnt, my boot lid has a ding in it, if i can find a blue undinged one that's got to be cheaper than getting mine filled and sprayed. and the good thing is I'm only in Eastbourne myself which is just down the road :-)

i know member MARS just got a blue one and spoiler from there mate - might be worth asking him if there were any more blue ones there or buy his old one if its better then yours

i know member MARS just got a blue one and spoiler from there mate - might be worth asking him if there were any more blue ones there or buy his old one if its better then yours

He will need to fill 4 small holes in said bootlid but he is welcomed to it free if he wishes to collect it.

Thats really nice of you mars - have you got your new one on already and the car resprayed yet ? post some pics if its all done

Yeah it is done. Just have to fit new alloys and then get it valeted. I would also like to lower it a bit but have been advised by Lexus Woodford's service manager not to do it as I already have some issues with the front offside tyres making contact with the arch lining.

Thats really nice of you mars - have you got your new one on already and the car resprayed yet ? post some pics if its all done

Yeah it is done. Just have to fit new alloys and then get it valeted. I would also like to lower it a bit but have been advised by Lexus Woodford's service manager not to do it as I already have some issues with the front offside tyres making contact with the arch lining.

Selling any standard wheels in half decent condition by any chance? :-)

And cheers for the offer of the boot lid, are you in Sussex or anywhere nearby? I'm driving to Brum in a couple of weeks and could make a detour if you're anywhere en route?

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links