Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Satnav Differences 2006 - Current Version.

I have a 2006 RX400h, with a satNav disc '86271-53030 2005-2006' and was thinking about changing up to the most current which i believe is PZ485-X03EU-09 and was wondering what the differences are that i will find.

Will the display and graphics be any better, or will it just have a few newer roads on?

Will it allow any more options to the SatNav or any other aspects of the display system?

All i need to do now is find one at a 'reasonable' price (as cheap as possible).

Also, in the system settings it allows you to change the colours for both day and night. They both have 'normal' and setting colours from 1 to 5.

However, no matter which one i press they all look to be exactly the same colour.

Am i doing something wrong?

Also, in the system settings it allows you to change the colours for both day and night. They both have 'normal' and setting colours from 1 to 5.

However, no matter which one i press they all look to be exactly the same colour.

Am i doing something wrong?

Hi PCThug

If you have the brightness control knob for the dashboard disply turned up full (click position) the screen display will not change. you need to turn the knob just off the full on click position.

JBP

Ah, never thought of that, thanks guys, i will try that this morning.

Its like the headlight washers. I tried and tried to get them to work, until i realised you had to have the lights actually ON for them to work.

Simple but obvious.

I believe the later Dvd allows changes to addresses whilst on the move. Ok for passenger involvement. From other posts on the forum changes to the Dvd takes place in November so if you are buying from Lexus map updates it might be better to wait a couple of months. I'd be interested to see if another supply source could be found as they are quite expensive from Lexus (£159) but going back through old posts no one seems to have been succesful in finding one.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links