Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Wind Deflectors

Enda IRL

Hello there?

Which wind deflectors is everyone using, where are u's buyin them and how much?

Also i see sets on ebay, round £30 inc p&P...any1 tried them or are they just rubbish?

cheers!!

Got my window visors from America. http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=350389938271&viewitem=&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWNX%3AIT They just stick on with the supplied 3M tape. Very easy and decent quality.

Regards Chad

I think having the wind deflectors fitted reduces wind noise quite a bit especially when the windows are only open an inch or two and personally I think they look good aswell.

Just get some. If you don't like them you can always take em off.

Regards Chad

• 2 months later...

• 2 weeks later...

I used these on my Graphite grey IS300. My link They are HEKO branded and fit inside the original window channel and are very easy to fit. Sadly the same seller is listing a 5 dr version (ie including the rears) but the rears do not fit!!! In my opinion these ones are pretty good looking if ur happy with just the fronts!

Sorry no pics as yet but i will try. Its saying my pics are too big? 195kb?

• 12 years later...

Hello, I’m looking for a set of fronts & rears wind deflectors for an is200 Mk1. Seeing sets for £70+ but see people buying for around £30 for a set. Any help? Possibly America source but looking for a UK supplier as based there,

thanks in advanced