Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Hi guys, well the MeisterR coilovers have been on for a while now and I really love the look and the ride so I thought I would share some pics with you all :)

Comments welcome ;)

LS400002.jpg

LS400001.jpg

LS400003.jpg

LS400004.jpg

Hi Ruud, yes they are LS430 wheels but refinished in standard silver :)

Very nice!

I'm looking for a set of nice wheels as well, but it's not so easy to find a set that suits the LS.

Most aftermarket wheels are very 'open', me no likey...

That really looks very tasteful. I am not a lover of changing wheels suspension heights etc but that has changed my mind.

The car looks very tidy. How much extra do your insurance company charge for such modifications?

Mike

Hi Ruud, yes they are LS430 wheels but refinished in standard silver :)

Very nice!

I'm looking for a set of nice wheels as well, but it's not so easy to find a set that suits the LS.

Most aftermarket wheels are very 'open', me no likey...

I was in two minds as whether to fit some 5 spoke 06 GS300 alloys :) still not sure ;) I might fit them on my other LS and compare side by side LOL.

Andy

Andy.......

Man that looks good :)

Jealous man in Reading here :(

Makes my wheels look like cotton reels....

Mike

LOL, first time I've had wheel envy :winky:

Andy

Andy-that looks just the drop I'm looking for on my LS. I have been in contact with MeisterR (who has been very helpful) and hope to be able to buy a set from him soon (just had the expense of new lowered shocks for my VW T4 van, and also that of a Wilbers shock to replace the stock one on my Aprilia DD).

Did you fit them yourself or get them fitted? Were they difficult to do, bearing in mind I did my 4 VW shocks in an hour (no springs on the front), and the Aprilia about 10 minutes.

I've the DHP wheels which I like as they don't show much of the brakes, but then some do like exposing all that. Each to their own, but the drop looks great.

Andy-that looks just the drop I'm looking for on my LS. I have been in contact with MeisterR (who has been very helpful) and hope to be able to buy a set from him soon (just had the expense of new lowered shocks for my VW T4 van, and also that of a Wilbers shock to replace the stock one on my Aprilia DD).

Did you fit them yourself or get them fitted? Were they difficult to do, bearing in mind I did my 4 VW shocks in an hour (no springs on the front), and the Aprilia about 10 minutes.

I've the DHP wheels which I like as they don't show much of the brakes, but then some do like exposing all that. Each to their own, but the drop looks great.

You wont be disappointed with the MeisterR coilovers :) I fitted them myself along with all new front lower suspension bushes and lower ball joints.

Not too difficult, you need too remove the rear seats and I would recommend unbolting the front lower ball joints from the hubs to ease access.

Cheers,

Andy

You wont be disappointed with the MeisterR coilovers :) I fitted them myself along with all new front lower suspension bushes and lower ball joints.

Not too difficult, you need too remove the rear seats and I would recommend unbolting the front lower ball joints from the hubs to ease access.

Cheers,

Andy

What sort of costs involved in getting it the same as ACLex beautiful LS400

Mike

Hi, am loving the drop, has a VIP look about it. Makes the car look lower and wider, how's the ride compared to standard?

Steve.

P.s. Very flash having two "lexi" in one pic.... Did you say it was your other one lol

Cheers,

Andy

Mike

Hi Mike,

Jerrick @ MeisterR is doing the the coilovers for £669 and I believe he is doing an offer this month :) so if you want some now is a good time to buy :winky: .

As for the wheels, I was lucky enough to pick them up from eBay and had them refurbished by Pristine in standard silver B)

Andy

That looks very sharp Andy, a very nice job. I'm a big fan of subtlety (as I'm doing on my GS), and your LS carries it off nicely.

Thanks Rick, glad you like it :)

Andy

Cheers,

Andy

Mike

Hi Mike,

Jerrick @ MeisterR is doing the the coilovers for £669 and I believe he is doing an offer this month :) so if you want some now is a good time to buy :winky: .

As for the wheels, I was lucky enouugh to pick them up from eBay and had them refurbished by Pristine in standard silver B)

Andy

Hi Andy,

Many thanks.

Mike

Hi, am loving the drop, has a VIP look about it. Makes the car look lower and wider, how's the ride compared to standard?

Steve.

P.s. Very flash having two "lexi" in one pic.... Did you say it was your other one lol

Thanks Steve, ride is firm but not too much so, I am still playing around with the damping but I think I am there now.

Still thinking about some spacers to fill out the arches better :shifty:

LOL, yes, that is my other Lex in the background

Andy

Cheers,

Andy

Mike

Hi Mike,

As for the wheels, I was lucky enouugh to pick them up from eBay and had them refurbished by Pristine in standard silver B)

Andy

Hi Andy,

Many thanks.

Mike

Welcome :) where abouts in the South are you Mike?

Andy

Cheers,

Andy

Mike

Hi Mike,

Andy

Hi Andy,

Many thanks.

Mike

Andy

I live halfway between Reading and Hook in the middle of nowhere.

Mike

Cheers,

Andy

Mike

Hi Mike,

Andy

Hi Andy,

Many thanks.

Mike

Andy

I live halfway between Reading and Hook in the middle of nowhere.

Mike

Not too far away then :) us South coast LS owners should have an LS tinkering day sorted B)

Andy

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links