Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Gaydon - Heritage Motor Museum

Claire G

SPRING MEET - HERITAGE MOTOR MUSEUM, SUNDAY 28th MARCH 2004, FROM 10am

I'm pleased to announce the first official meet in 2004 at the Heritage Motor Museum at Gaydon (near Warwick). We have reserved 2 car parks ensuring more room to accomodate the 400+ cars expected from LOC, TOC and Honda-R.

The museum boasts the largest collection of classic, vintage and veteran British cars in the world and is the perfect setting for the Spring meet for the Club meet - don't take my word for it, take Zee's. Comments from the meet last March!

Well - what an ace day!!! Sun was shining ALL day, LOADS of Lexi turned out and a great opportunity to put yet more faces to names....!

The cruise down to Gaydon was eventful (as always!) and the drive to BK was interesting (especially as I still had LOC plates on....).

Shame most people had gone by the time we got back from eating - but none the less, a thoroughly enjoyable day!

I am sifting through my piccies, and will upload them tonight...

http://lexusownersclub.com/gallery/album08?&page=25

Zee. 

Full entrance prices are below and you can find out more about the museum and venue by checking out http://www.heritage.org.uk/

PLEASE REGISTER HERE:

http://www.lexusownersclub.co.uk/meets/dyn...0-%20March%2004

Adults £8

Concessions £7

Children (5 -16) £6

Under 5 FREE

Family Ticket £25

(2 adults + 3 children)

Edited by Claire G

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

one of my fav meets... 3rd year here and was LOC's very first meeting venue.

Last year i found it hard to park there were so many cars! it was great!

And who was it who 1st mentioned Gaydon way back when LOC began :whistling:

I must say.. This sounds like a big bash..

Do you think we'll park together?

What are the actual plans for this... Visit the museum ? Have lunch ? Meet, chat, Picnic ?

Just want to ask as I have never attended one in a big venue before JAE.

:blink:

What are the actual plans for this... Visit the museum ? Have lunch ? Meet, chat, Picnic ?

you will be ok steve

they sell food :P

one huge car park full of lex

and toys

and hondas

Stevo

you can do picnic for sure.. not sure what the weather will be like.. both years it has been sunny.

I will dig some pics out for you pal

This is a great venue. I went to Gaydon for the first time last year and it was excellent. The car park is very large and very open so there's plenty of mingling around and an ideal place to meet new and older members. SOme members went to the museum and enjoyed it. I, myself opted out of that and instead spent the time chatting to others and enjoying the sunshine.

I can't wait for this one again. The weather was superb last year. B)

Been on here about 6 months ish now and think its time i showed my face at one of these meets :whistling: showed the mrs this post and guess what... your stuck with me for a few hours :yack:

would be great to meet ya gazza!

oh.. i promise to put up the gazeebo this time as a meeting point... this was requested last time so best if we honour it as a meeting point.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links

Lexus Owners Club Powered by Invision Community

eBay Disclosure: As the club is an eBay Partner, the club may earn commision if you make a purchase via the clubs eBay links.

DISCLAIMER: Lexusownersclub.co.uk is an independent Lexus forum for owners of Lexus vehicles. The club is not part of Lexus UK nor affiliated with or endorsed by Lexus UK in any way. The material contained in the forums is submitted by the general public and is NOT endorsed by Lexus Owners Club, ACI LTD, Lexus UK or Toyota Motor Corporation. The official Lexus website can be found at http://www.lexus.co.uk