Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

New Washer Jets

he he, thats how I first tried to do mine. Its wrong!!

Basically, get something like a small jewellers flat screwdriver (be careful not to scratch paint though!).

As you can see from the new nozzles, at the front and back of the nozzle base, there are 2 clips. What you have to do is release those clips so you can pull the old one out of the top of the bonnet.

Hold on to the nozzle and using the screwdriver try to slide it in the gap (between nozzle and bonnet) and push forward (towards screen) to release one of the clips. The front (forward facing) part of the nozzle should now be slightly loose and lift, so you can go round the other side of the nozzle (under the jet holes) and do the same here.

With some wiggling it should release. You can now pull the nozzle out a little to see the hose on the back.

NOTE:- make sure you have the new one to hand and DO NOT let go of the hose , as it can pop back down the hole!!

Whilst holding the hose, pull off the old nozzle and push new one on. Then just push it back into the hole.

Should all go ok, and be obvious once its out.

Good luck

Just done them using kev dood method. Used elctrical screwdriver(nice & thin) and pulled pipes out and then used small mole grips to clamp pipe. Cheers for the advice guys.

Might get me one of them trim clip removing tools. bet they come in quite useful

Just had a loan car with the mist type fitted (Sportcross) - I prefer the triples although I can understand the mist / visibility rationale.

Do the triples come pre-painted - how much are they - think this must be my next mod now :P

Just had a loan car with the mist type fitted (Sportcross) - I prefer the triples although I can understand the mist / visibility rationale.

Do the triples come pre-painted - how much are they - think this must be my next mod now :P

Do they look just the same like the standard ones?

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links