Its been a hard decision and I will be very sorry to see it go but unfortunately (for me anyway) I am selling my Lexus. Genuine low mileage with lots of extras:
Lexus IS200 Sport Manual
2001 Y Reg
Number of Previous Owners: 2 (including me)
Tax: about 11 months left.
MOT: about 11 months left.
Service History: Full Lexus
Colour: Platinum Ice
Interior: Black half-leather (standard Sport model two-tone dash/steering wheel)
Extra Mods over Standard:
- Pioneer stereo with matching illumination and iPod and Bluetooth phone integration (http://www.caraudiodirect.co.uk/pioneer-dehp55bt-p-4821.html)
- Full professionally fitted TRD (Lexus) Bodykit (Front, rear, sideskirts), looks awsome.
- Headlight "Eyebrows"
- Debadged (Lexus emblem only on rear)
- Crystal (clear type) rear foglights on boot lid.
- Sport Grille.
- K&N Air Filter.
- Painted brake calipers (standard dark-green? colour) with lexus stickers.
- Front Strutbrace.
- Closeable top-centre dash cubby (rather than the standard tray thing).
- Front side glass (legal) tints to match the rears.
- Chrome 19" Alloy Wheels with 225/35 Khumo Tyres.
- Powerflow exhaust backbox and tip (sounds lovely, not too loud).
- Front & rear Lexus mats.
- Gas strut fitted to auto-open boot from keyfob.
- Alloy beesting aerial.
- Twin airhorns.
- Chrome rear indicator bulbs, Phillips Bluevision headlight/sidelight bulbs.
- Alloy tax disc holder
As you can see it's been lovingly tweaked and looked after and has absolutely no problems. A few minor stonechips up front (the most obvious unfortunately being on one of the headlight eyebrows) and the Chrome wheels are no longer perfect due to the english weather. Other than that its like new inside and out.
I bought this car about a year ago with 10K on the clock. It was pretty much as it is now, I just changed the stereo and fitted the gas strut. Only selling becuase I have decided to go back to something sporty, so after a Mazda RX-8 or Nissan 350z, not quite decided yet.
Genuine car, genuine mileage with all paperwork and all receipts/history. Any inspection or car data check welcome.
I live in Basingstoke and viewings could be arranged daytime or evenings.
Any questions please just ask, or PM me your number/email if you want to speak to discuss anything. Scammers, canvassers, timewasters, losers and weasels need not apply :)