Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

2007 GS advice required please

... and whilst we're on the subject: these magnetic air vent mounts work brilliantly in the GS

[New Release] Car Mount,Mpow Grip Magic Mobile Phone Air Vent Magnetic Universal Car Mount Holder Cradle for Iphone and Andriod cellphones https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B00Z66LWDW/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_yPOLxbER2V00D

Sent from my Iphone using Tapatalk

Waze pre-catches your route when you search initially, but if you change later, you need internet connection to reroute.

it's pretty similar to google maps, just a much better interface, and the live updates by people are there. What it lacked though, was the ability to block roads easily that have been closed. 

The Lexus nav seems to just 'know' these, google maps still asked me to drive through closed motorways regardless, waze had a fairly complex interface to mark roads as closed, and it would still reroute to the next exit, when a 15 mile stretch of the motorway was closed..

the lexus nav interface is prehistoric - but then it is from 2004 lol

This is my opinion based on driving over 50k miles a year, mainly motorways, so might be different if you drive in the city.