Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Gs300 Key Fob

norlec

Hi Guys

After more help for my1999 GS300 Sport.

I need a spare key as the car only came with one I have the master key and I have been quoted from Lexus Main Dealer £250.50 for a replacement that includes £50.00 +vat for programming.

I have seen this one on eBay do you think it is worth going for my key has the numbers DENSO 1512v

SH NR 381/97

I think by looking on the net I can programme this myself.

I know you can't commit yourself to saying it will work and I find it doesn't but that is a chance we take on these things but just wondered if any member has done it,here is the link.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie...=tab%3DWatching

cheers fellas

Norman

same answer as last time you asked.

They have shot up at the dealer- I paid 130 cut and ready (not programmed but did that myself)

Thanks Mark I know I have asked the question before but wondered if somebody could advise me if the fob on eBay would probably be ok, also does somebody have the programming instructions for the GS300 I know it is there for the Is200 but would it be the same.

hello mate,

I have a spare key from my old GS300 Sport that I just found the other day. You are welcome to have it free of charge. Just drop me a PM with your address.

I don't know what you will need to do to make it work with yours, but it saves you a few bob.

hello mate,

I have a spare key from my old GS300 Sport that I just found the other day. You are welcome to have it free of charge. Just drop me a PM with your address.

I don't know what you will need to do to make it work with yours, but it saves you a few bob.

Hi

That would be brilliant because I can then give it a try because the main agent told me it has to go on to there computer to make it work.

I sent a private message with my address but being new on this forum I don't know if you have received it

Thanks

Norman

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links