Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Is200 Gear Box Question! Urgent! ;(

Basically cars on the drive and got to rush as the Fu**ing neighbour want to get his car out... (shared drive) and I took what I thought to be the drainer... A hex plug type thing... Had a spring behind it.... No oil came out... So bit worried as to one what the hell have I just done and two why no oil came out so I tried putting some oil in and only a wee bit seemed to go in before it seemed like it was full?? Help

hi sounds like you have taken out the detent spring there should be three parts the bolt spring and ball bearing or a plunger sometimes the ball bearing or plunger will stay in there if its in there just put the spring back in and tighten the bolt but check to make sure its in there hope this helps

hi did you take the spring right out if you did it could have fell out or it may still be in there the only way to check is to remove the spring and have a look in the hole be careful because if it is in there it may fall out this time

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links