Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Mps For Lexus

lordturns

Order! Order!

Perhaps the right honourable gentlemen on here would care to enact legislation to ensure there is a little less Lexus party in fighting and a lot more harmony in using the forums. :)

Is it me or is there more politics and squabbling on here than in no.10 just of late?? I don't know maybe it is the full moon or summink...... :D maybe I should ditch my LS and buy an Audi A8!!! :sick: haha.

• Like 1

I don't disagree that healthy debate is a good thing and opinions should always be aired - some 'debates' on here are becoming more of an argument between members with a few of the comments bordering on quite personal to the point of being a little insulting....Lexus Owners Club, perhaps rename 'Fight Club' haha :lol: :lol: :lol:

• Like 1

I don't disagree that healthy debate is a good thing and opinions should always be aired - some 'debates' on here are becoming more of an argument between members with a few of the comments bordering on quite personal to the point of being a little insulting....Lexus Owners Club, perhaps rename 'Fight Club' haha :lol: :lol: :lol:

Insults, provided they are not threatening physical harm, are good for the soul. They keep you grounded OR make you lose it

Mikey taking, sarcasm, banter, humility and self deprecating humour is a good thing to have in life - and it does keep you sharp. IMHO, an insult is a whole different ballgame and I don't think they are good for the soul OR make you grounded - does anyone like being insulted?? on a personal level?? I would wholly beg to differ.

An insult by it's very definition is 'speak to or treat with disrespect or scornful abuse' (Oxford Dictionary)

Remember no one 'gives' offence, Its rather that people 'take' offence and despite what the OD states being rude to someone need not be an insult AND if they look like an eejit, speak like an ijeet then there's no escaping they are an eejit :msn-oh:

• Like 1

Remember no one 'gives' offence, Its rather that people 'take' offence and despite what the OD states being rude to someone need not be an insult AND if they look like an eejit, speak like an ijeet then there's no escaping they are an eejit :msn-oh:

I take your point but would agree to disagree - just as you can 'give' offence physically, you can do so with language either written or verbal.....If someone were to walk down the street shouting and hollering at individuals using foul language and generally being verbally abusive, then that person is 'giving' offence are they not? they are choosing to cause annoyance or displeasure by acting in such a way. If everyone chooses to ignore this guy, he is still 'giving' regardless. My opinion of course :outforcount:

Ah, yes you speak the truth on 'eejits' haha :D

I take your point but would agree to disagree - just as you can 'give' offence physically, you can do so with language either written or verbal.....If someone were to walk down the street shouting and hollering at individuals using foul language and generally being verbally abusive, then that person is 'giving' offence are they not? they are choosing to cause annoyance or displeasure by acting in such a way. If everyone chooses to ignore this guy, he is still 'giving' regardless. My opinion of course :outforcount:

Ah, yes you speak the truth on 'eejits' haha :D

I disagree those "walking down the road" by acknowleging the idiot shouting are taking offence best ignore him OR shout abuse back I would :devil:

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links