Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Hi all,

On my Lexus i have installed new wheels , new tires and full geometry(wheel alignment + steering alignment) done in 2 places and last of them was black boots & wheel in motion in Chesham but i still have a problem despite the fact that everything looks fine on paper my car is slightly pulling to left and because i am a bit to fussy with those thing it kinda annoys me. I have attached the results from wheels in motion maybe some of you could give me any guidance or at least let me know if your cars are doing the same . post-45664-0-83615400-1396989812_thumb.j

In that case it's probably because of the road.

9/10 the left side of the road is lower than the center. The car probably just tramlines which is normal for a RWD car with a staggered wheel set up.

To test this theory you can find an empty road and try driving on the right side of the road where the right side is lower than the center. If the car pulls the right than the theory is proven. If it remains straight or pulls to the left then you may have an issue.

I have seen so many of these threads lately and am starting to think that this is not an issue. It may 'normal' for the car to behave in such a manner.

My wheel setup is not staggered , is 8j on front and rear same tire size the and it was doing the same with the old wheels . I think you might be right about the normal way of the new cars . Before the Lexus I had an accord from 2004 and despite the fact that I have fitted new alloys with the same spec like the oem ones and new tired with the tracking done at a very good garage , revolution in Gateshead Newcastle it was exactly the same , pulling to the left a bit . I have tried the opposite side of the road and it still seems like it pulls a bit , not that much but just a bit

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links