Lexus Owners Club Messages

The 24hr test drive is back!

For a limited time only, the Lexus 24 hour test drive is back. Don't miss out - book yours now

AdBlock Warning

Parts of this website do not function properly with AdBlock enabled on your device. To get the best user experience on our website, please disable Adblock for this website (domain) on your browser.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Bukharii Badbwoii

Help! Sat Nav Not Working

4 posts in this topic

So Ive Changed A Fuse To Make The Clock And Ac Work. And All Of A Sudden As Soon As I Turn The Car On The Sat Nav WOuld Turn. However Nothing Is Being Displayed On The Sat Nav. Mayber There Are Some Loose Wiring Or Something.

Any Help Would Be Much Appreciated Thanks

Also The Original Headunit Is Not In. I Recently Bought The Car And Think That It Might Have Something To Do With The Wiring.. If Anyone Can Help Me With Which Wires Need To be Connected Etc It Would Be Helpful Thankss

Standard Satnav don't work without original head unit but there are guides on here to bypass this have a look around search is your friend

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Similar Content

• By Dougiec1984
      Hi guys need advice urgent as poss. I've found Lexus is300h f sport but dosent come with sat nav and reversing camera. It also has the standard stereo system in. 
      Can any of the above be retro fitted like sat nav or camera??? Also is the standard stereo system poor sound quality?? Thanks
    • By mfennell
      Hi Forum
      Just purchased an IS220D 2009 model and was wondering if anyone on here knew if it is possible to get UK speed camera alerts for the sat nav ?
      Regards
      Mike.
    • By wondering_me
      So am planning to install an aftermarket satnav on mine (i have a non-satnav 2002 lexus)
      I do have someone whos breaking a lexus and has the complete original sat nav in it but by reading most of this seems like it'll be really hard to install that?
      does anyone have a step by step on how to do it? i think i'm gna go for the sony one! and i  still need to buy the housnig from somewhere.
      Any help would be appreciated :)
      Thanks
    • By Ifayomi
      I purchased my 2001 RX 300 without a sat nav control unit. I have sourced a couple on eBay. Does anyone know the best way to check Compatability?
      Regards
    • By Geryatrix
      Having recently purchased a 2008 RX400h with the sat nav disc of 2007/2008, I decided to update. Following information on this forum I got a quote from my local Lexus Main Dealer, and then got a quote from Lexus mapupdates.eu and found that their price was the best.
      When ordering from their web-site it was showing a delivery of up to 32 days, but when I received the order confirmation it showed a delivery date of 05/08/2015, which I calculated to be 44 days. I decided that this was just too long as I wouldn't have the update for most of my trips out during the summer, so I cancelled the order on the evening of the 22nd. The site said that I would have a confirmation within seven days and I was surprised to have an e-mail from them on Tuesday morning 23rd. asking if I still wanted to cancel my order as the goods were being picked that day and would be despatched that evening.
      I agreed to accept the order as long as they kept to that schedule, and low and behold the discs arrived late this afternoon.
      I have posted this as information for other forum members who might be considering an update.
      Obviously I haven't tested the disc yet, but to me it shows that if you don't ask you don't get.
      Cheers
      Roger.