Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Hello Everyone!

Just wanted to share some update on the car :)

I made about 7k km since purchase until now and because last service was on 06/2020 in Japan, I decided to visit local Lexus in Cork to do it.

I agreed for the major service this time and to replace spark plugs as they would be due on 90k (car is 87 at the moment).

To be fair I was quite stressed, as apart from running fine I wasn't sure if there wasn't any hidden issue with it, but once service has been completed - Team in Cork told me that it's a really immaculate model, have no issues at all and only problem found was expired tyre kit (since 2019).

I'm also impressed with the full service and amount of changes they are doing, so now I can drive hassle free for next 15k km :)

Anothier thing that I'm really surprised of are brakes - I have checked Japanese service history and they weren't replaced since new. Now, they checked yesterday and told me that they still have 7mm front and 11mm back, so are good for likely few years.. Amazing!

Lastly, despite of saying earlier that they wouldn't be able to perform Hybrid Health check due to Jap import - they did and all went flawless on it :)

Since purchase this car is giving me so much joy, that I haven't missed a signle day without driving it 😂

All the best!
Bart

4 hours ago, Kijan said:

Hello Everyone!

Just wanted to share some update on the car :)

I made about 7k km since purchase until now and because last service was on 06/2020 in Japan, I decided to visit local Lexus in Cork to do it.

I agreed for the major service this time and to replace spark plugs as they would be due on 90k (car is 87 at the moment).

May I ask you how much did it cost?

8 minutes ago, serbarry said:

May I ask you how much did it cost?

Of course:

850E total - 550E is a regular major service + 300E for spark plugs replacement on top

Wasn't bad for the peace of mind 🙂 especially that they didn't tried to charge me for any nonsense.

Next service at 102k should be a minor for 285E

All the best

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links