Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Lexus Kings Lynn

Pielight

Ive had a GSF for 3 years and an RX450h for 3 years prior to that and have always used Lexus Cambridge servicing. Ive just become aware that there is a Lexus dealer in Kings Lynn which is more or less the same distance, to travel as Cambridge (40 miles ish each way - I live in Peterborough).

I often visit a Friend who lives enroute to Kings Lynn, so it could be convenient to tie a visit in with a service. 

Does anyone have any experience with Kings Lynn they could give feedback on? Also, how long has it been there as I'm surprised I never became aware sooner? Thanks

Hello Paul.

I live fairly close to King's Lynn and I can tell you the dealer has been open for, at least, a couple of years.

I had no idea it was there until one day while I was walking around the gardening section of one of the DIY stores I looked up and saw the Lexus sign.

I have never used them for servicing (I have a local indy that has looked after my Lex for almost 14 years) or parts (I use Lexus Parts Direct) so I can't comment on what they are like as a dealer or service point.

Sorry I can't be more help.

Steve.

• Like 2

@Redsteve Thanks for getting back Steve. I must have just missed the fact there was a dealer in Lynn. I've always considered my only options from Peterborough to be Cambridge and Leicester.

Which Indy do you use btw? Recently had accident damage to my wife's car at Kings Lynn Vehicle Repairs and was impressed with the quality of their work. Ive stuck with dealer so far, not least to keep the Relax warranty going but may reconsider in the future.

Hello again Paul.

The garage I use is 

Charlie's Service Station in Terrington St Clement.

They are a small family run operation and do a great job.

Unlike many places they will let you supply your own parts (new or used) and fit them for you.

They also don't mind repairing rather than replacing parts where possible to keep costs down.

I have had a couple of times where I have needed work done in a hurry and despite them being busy they have squeezed me in and got me back on the road within 24 hours.

My Lexus is 16 years old now so well out of warranty so I have no problem not using a Lexus dealer to service and repair my car.

Take care.

Steve. 

• Like 1

@Redsteve Thanks Steve that's really useful. I have had my eye out for a good Indy for my other car (2007 Honda Civic) and perhaps my wife's Renault Captur (and possibly the GSF when too old for Relax warranty). I frequently visit a close friend's in West Walton so it would be pretty convenient to drop a car in when there. All the best mate.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links